Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 7-21-17

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jan 20, 2013
Thank you for this topic! I definitely would like to see some more storage space in the future. Here is my order:

1. Backpack
2. Bank
3. Treasure Cards
4. Fishing Basket
5. Housing Decorations
6. Jewels
7. Shared Bank
8. Reagents
9. Pet Snacks

Thanks!

Defender
Jun 04, 2014
I would like to see more EQUIPMENT SETS added. Right now we can put together 9 equipment sets. I would like to see that doubled as they are extremely useful. Along with that I would like to see our backpack space increased to accomodate the increased equipment sets. An increase of 25 or 50 more in backpack space would be very nice. Thanks.

Defender
Nov 11, 2008
  1. Bank
  2. Shared Bank
  3. Attic

These three units seem to have been designed specifically for storage (as each name implies), yet each is currently capped at only 100. Why would a Backpack hold more inventory than a Bank? The names themselves tell us it should be exactly the reverse! The Backback should be used primarily to carry essential items and to collect drops--it should not be used as a storage unit. I would very much like to see increases in capacity of the true storage units (Bank, Shared Bank, and Attic).

Survivor
Jul 13, 2011
1. Backpack
2. Housing Decorations
3. Fish Basket
4. Shared Bank
5. Jewels
6. Bank Space
7. Gold
8. Treasure Cards
9. Reagents
10. Pet Snacks

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
Professor Falmea on Jul 21, 2017 wrote:
Hello, everyone. It's Friday again, so let's chat about a new topic, shall we?

This week, I'd like to talk about space - inventory space, that is! We often get requests for “MORE SPACE” in any of the below, so let’s play a game where we order which inventory space you feel needs an expansion THE MOST (rank that #1) to which inventory space needs an expansion THE LEAST (rank that #10). If you don’t have time for that, just give us your top three.
· Bank space
· Backpack
· Jewels
· Treasure Cards
· Housing Decorations
· Shared Bank
· Fish Basket
· Pet Snacks
· Reagents
· Something else?

For Example:

1. Bank space
2. Backpack
3. Jewels
4. Treasure Cards
5. Housing Decorations
6. Shared Bank
7. Fish Basket
8. Pet Snacks
9. Reagents
10. Something else?

Or For Example: Bank space, Backpack, and Jewels

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend Wizards!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!Save
1.HOUSING DECORATIONS
2. Backpack
3. Housing Decorations
4. Backpack
5. Housing Decorations

Also I might add, It would be easier if pets and furniture counted as separate "decorations" of your home.

Survivor
Apr 28, 2010
Survivor
Jan 23, 2010
Survivor
Oct 12, 2012
1. Backpack, after a lot of dungeon farming and questing, that space fills up very quickly and you cannot sell items with max gold.
2. Treasure Cards, Unless a mass delete feature is implemented, there is no easier way to manage these spell cards unless there is simply more space.
3. Jewels, I feel the jewel bag is too small, especially when saving jewels for a particular piece of gear with a certain socket type.

Survivor
Sep 18, 2016
backpack space should definitely be upgraded

Charles Lionforge Level 95 thaumaturge

Explorer
Feb 13, 2011
1. Backpack!!!
Maybe it's just because I constantly sell/trash junk, but I have never gotten anywhere close to the limit for anything else.

Survivor
Aug 24, 2013
IMHO if there were a no cap limit on gold that would solve a lot of storage problems

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Professor Falmea on Jul 21, 2017 wrote:
Hello, everyone. It's Friday again, so let's chat about a new topic, shall we?

This week, I'd like to talk about space - inventory space, that is! We often get requests for “MORE SPACE” in any of the below, so let’s play a game where we order which inventory space you feel needs an expansion THE MOST (rank that #1) to which inventory space needs an expansion THE LEAST (rank that #10). If you don’t have time for that, just give us your top three.
· Bank space
· Backpack
· Jewels
· Treasure Cards
· Housing Decorations
· Shared Bank
· Fish Basket
· Pet Snacks
· Reagents
· Something else?

For Example:

1. Bank space
2. Backpack
3. Jewels
4. Treasure Cards
5. Housing Decorations
6. Shared Bank
7. Fish Basket
8. Pet Snacks
9. Reagents
10. Something else?

Or For Example: Bank space, Backpack, and Jewels

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend Wizards!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!Save
Oh! Well, since you asked... Here's my list!

1. Backpack (non-members are way overdue for an increase in backpack space, and even if you think about upgrading the backpack space to members once again, have the non-members' space upped to 150 to go with it)
2. Bank (I think I'll request this to have bank space increased, because, we may need it)
3. Shared Bank (This goes toward that, too)
4. Castle Block Bonus (that needs to be increased to match the soon to be increased housing decoration limit)
5. Housing Decorations (not just the housing decoration limit)
6. Jewels (well, we may as well have more jewels)
7. Fish Basket (that would be neat to store more fish in our basket)
8. Reagents (I guess we could have many more reagents)
9. Pet Snacks (well, sure. maybe having more pet snacks would be neat)
10. Pets (with the pet limit set to 50, it's very tough to include Animus house guests in, so this really needs to be upped to allow more)

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Seems to me lots of people do not have multiple wizards, but if they did the answer would clearly be shared bank, 100 spaces to be shared among 6 wizards, think about it?

Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
my top 3 are tc's housing decorations and gold

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
1. Share Bank
2.Gold Vault
3. House Decoration Vault.

Patrick Ravenbane

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
1- Pets -- I'd love a way to display and organize them better. It seems mean to keep them in banks. A ranch / wildlife park house would be great.

2- Jewels in our bank. The new jewel storage chest is a big help, but it would still be handy if they could go in our individual bank. often we get a drop that's too high level to socket now, but might be wanted later.

3- TC in shared bank. We can pass treasure cards from our own wizards to other accounts, but not to other wizards on the same account, unlike other things. We should be able to do both.

Thanks!

Explorer
Aug 25, 2013
Explorer
Dec 08, 2010
Personally, I'd say my top three are Bank, Backpack, and Housing Decoration space.

Hero
May 02, 2009
1. Bank space.
2. Shared Bank space.
3. Backpack space.
4. Something else? That something else being making gardening seeds have its own separate page away from the main backpack. For people who garden allot having seeds take up backpack space is a major issue. We're in 2017 right now so there's no reason as to why seeds can't be treated like reagents, pet snacks and fish.
5. Housing decoration space.
6. Treasure card space.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
from most wanted to least:

Backpack
Bank space
Shared Bank
a zoo for pets and ONLY pets to increase how many we can have in a house
Housing limits (while I dont decorate, I garden)
Treasure Cards
Pet Snacks
Reagents
Jewels
Fish Basket

Survivor
Jun 22, 2015
1. Pet limit at house
2. Backpack
3. Shared bank

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Housing Decorations inside and out...double

Bank/shared bank...double

ALL vaults....double

Survivor
Apr 05, 2011
So here is my top 10

1. More housing slots (currently 3 for all characters but should be 4 with addition of the faction apt or maybe when you reach level 100) Need more space to store all your loot
  2. Back Pack space. If you use the gear setups and multiple decks you run out of space quickly. My 120 Balance wizard is maxed out with this option. I help out a lot so it is quicker when different roles (PVP, Healer, Energy, Critical, Max shadow pips, Storm or Death(for those pesky Balance bosses), and a few just for farming certain bosses like Omen and the Rat)
  3. Bank space (run out of this a lot when you garden and have to sell off things. Buying and selling houses is a way to lower your gold but another way is to have a central bank for everyone to use without a limit on gold like a real bank)
  4. Housing decorations
  5. More slots for pets in your houses. I never get rid of all my hybrids so I have a lot of pets.
  6. Shared bank
  7. Fish Baskets
  8. A Larger limit in multi-tank Aquariums for fish a multi-tank whopper Aquarium would be nice.
  9. Reagents or a reagent vault like the jewel and gear vaults

Not exactly on topic but a way to select multiple Treasure Cards and Pet Snacks when discarding them. I garden a lot so I get a lot of these I do not want. Another reason for an external bank for the gold.

Just some Ideas from someone who has been playing for a long time now. 6 years on the American server and a year on the European server before that. So I have seen a lot of positive changes. Team up was the best idea so far. I almost quit playing because I solo a lot and could not find anyone to help with Belloq in Azteca(before I started using mastery amulets and multiple gear setups which was the second best improvement)

Valerian level 120 Balance wizard and also a Wizened Wizard.

Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
1. Backpack
2. Bank

3. housing limits (in general. especially gardening, pets, castle blocks, castles)
4. attic
5. shared bank

6. Item limits (especially vaults)
7. Max. gold
8. Cards (treasure cards, pet snacks, especially reagents)
9. fish
10. jewels

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
1- backpack (& more gear sets)
2- pets (I like the zoo / ranch suggestions)
3- bank (& add jewels)
4- shared bank
5- castle block storage
6- furniture / decorations
7- Fish