Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 6-10-16

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Hello Wizards! It's Friday, which means it's time for another topic.

Today, let's talk about castles. There are quite a few of them already available, in lots of different sizes to choose from. However, new is always good, so this week, we'd like to ask you this - if you could add ONE castle to the Spiral, what would it be like? Feel free to go wild with the description!

Until next time, have a wonderful weekend, Wizards!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Survivor
Feb 19, 2009
I would Like a krokotopia themed castle build to be honest. Instead of always making it look like wizard city I don't see what not put other world themed castles as well.

Explorer
Aug 29, 2011
I'd have to say that my favorite world is Mooshu, being that it is based off of Japan. I guess I'd like to have a Mooshu house that's just like those houses in the bundles- big and just plain awesome.

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
Baddle of the Bands Concert Hall.

Maybe have a parking lot outside. Inside would be like a stadium or hall with a concourse level, stage, mosh pit, and backstage area.

It could also be a gardening Like for the music themed plants like King Parsleys and Trumpet Vines, offering a slightly higher % buff than the Red Barn Farm. Maybe some new seeds could be added as well to go along with the theme.

Defender
Apr 07, 2011
I think it would be cool to have another Marleybone themed castle and if it was to come in a bundle, I think it would be cool to have a MB Automobile Mount!

I think it could also be very cool to have another Celestian Castle too!

Survivor
Jul 12, 2013
Personally, I would like a castle to be a bit larger, and have more secret passages that are mostly visible to the owner only. I like the idea of having my own little private area. Also, I get that the housing item limit might exist to reduce loading time but honestly I feel like it's there to get us to spend Crowns (and spend actual money on the Crowns), which bugs me. Avalon was my favorite world so it would be cool to have a castle similar to Ghost Avalon in structure and size. The Wyrd House is too small to decorate, so I think there should be a castle that looks like a castle.

-Cori MoonShade, 98 Theurgist

Survivor
May 31, 2011
I would like a fantasy themed castle. I know there is one in Avalon but think about it: all the books you've read, like the Chronicles of Narnia, they had heroes and villians, war and peace, prophecy and destiny, and wonderful creatures and worlds. The castle I'm thinking about is being the biggest one that allows you to go inside and find a world you can make as your choice. Craziest. Idea. Ever.

school of this wizard

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
I'd like a steampunk/dark future sort of castle, with hidden secrets and an area - maybe a dark, back alley sort of feel - with aggro mobs and unique drops.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2009
I would like to add bigger themed world castles example: krok, mooshu, dragon spyre, marlybone, Avalon, ect. I would add what has been added in the bundles which is an arena, and something that gives you awards.

Something cool and different added to castles: I would add a mount ride that takes you around your castle.

A huge garden for each castle so wizards can garden.

Maybe a cave system that takes wizards on a epic trip through their castle.

Maybe a roller coaster: imagine this since I took it from Dragon spyre dragon ride: You get on a ride (whatever creature it is) and it takes you on a ride through your castle whether it be a waterfall theme or lava theme or desert theme it takes you on an adventure. I think that would be soooo cool to add to someones castle or a new castle, kind like what they did with the bee house. just make it different :)

I would like A new space castle that orbits the spiral so I can look at the spiral everyday and watch the spiral worlds fly past me like krok or mooshu or dragon spire. I mean just imagine that it would be so epic.

I would also add New school themed houses. Make them bigger with arenas and awards and make them more of their school then houses they have now.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Craftable Morskoya ("Oceanic") Opera House (a play on Mariinsky Theatre in St Petersburg)

A massive fantasy Opera House and dressing apartments, designed and built in Imperial Walrusk Revival style. It features:
  • Semicircular Grand Stage that slides away to reveal a Mock Naval Battle arena underneath the stage (a practice arena). The sliding stage will be the FIRST of its kind and is activated by a lever which can be locked "off" by the owner.
  • Discreet VIP boxes for you to decorate with lavish Walrusk or even Barkingham Palace seats and sideboards for the discerning patrons of your Opera
  • Backstage "green room" featuring pre-installed Mannequins and costume closets for your gear. Comes with 3 Female and 3 Male mannequins which you can move around.
  • Patrons may choose to don a bear-lerina costume and take a turn on stage, or report to the Orkestra Pit wherein you can place ALL your playable instruments
  • A shadowy fellow in the rafters. Sometimes you see 'im, sometimes you don't. (A dark Pingouin shape appears periodically in the rigging for the lights and props)
  • An alabaster statue of the Empress overlooks the sumptuous colonnaded foyer, and her Royal Box is appointed with its own secret entrance/exit which leads to the hall between the Apartments backstage.
  • All this extravagance can be YOURS for just 150,000 Gold and the crafting recipe will involve a nonzero amount of fishing in the colder areas of the Spiral. Talk to Andre. Grandmaster Artisan +

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
Pet & Mount Retreat Castle

This castle is a pet retreat where all of your pets can live and roam. Imagine, one large floating island pet retreat with a Care Takers Information Center as the main building, surrounded by separate floating islands tethered only by bridges that connect each island with the main one.

This castle has:
  • a pet hatchery
  • Pet PvP Area (pets fight other pets)
  • Pet Trainer Area
  • Pet Inventory Display (players can see all their pets and stats on one screen display)
  • Safari Outfit (Pit Helmet, Giant Butterfly Net (as weapon)
  • Herding Pet (dog or robot)
  • Motorcycle with Sidecar or Animal Catcher Vehicle Mount

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
Castle of the Gravulum Order

I want a castle dedicated to Gravulum Order, and Pekrons and Pekuliarties!

For equipment and weapons, it can all be geared towards catching and studying Pekrons and Pekuliarties

• Proton Pack Weapon
  • Ghost Pet that throws up ghost vomit
  • Nightmare Horse, or some other scary mount
  • Pekrons and Pekuliarties similar to Outfit worn in Ghostbusters Movie

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
A castle that lets me have automatic teleporters and signs to all of my other castles :)

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
More craftable Houses

Any style would do (new school themed crafted houses would be awesome); please have an arena area available in them?
The newer Bundle houses seem a little too big inside. The ones for gold are too small.
Somewhere in between would be very Nice.

Many love crafting, and nothing new in craft has been added for a long time.

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
Professor Falmea on Jun 10, 2016 wrote:
Hello Wizards! It's Friday, which means it's time for another topic.

Today, let's talk about castles. There are quite a few of them already available, in lots of different sizes to choose from. However, new is always good, so this week, we'd like to ask you this - if you could add ONE castle to the Spiral, what would it be like? Feel free to go wild with the description!

Until next time, have a wonderful weekend, Wizards!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!
I would say an UNDERWATER castle estate. Or a volcano burning flame caste. It seems that there is always a bundle castle (not the crown shop houses) to match a school, expect 2.

Mount Olympus castle-
Sultan’s Palace-
Darkmoor Manor-
Winterwind Tower/Polaris Shipwreck-
Botanical Gardens-

There really is not a castle from a bundle that would relate to &

So I would say something along the lines of a Volcano house or an Underwater house.

I know that this is more than one

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Another set of School Housing would be cool....

Wysterian Housing would be also very cool.
Avalon house...
Polarian house...
Aquilian House...
perhaps an Arcanum inspired house? Maybe.. not sure if I want that or not...

What happened to those Turtle Brothers that sold houses in Wizard City-Dragonspyre?

Maybe that system could be reintroduced again at least in some worlds? Just ideas....

Defender
Nov 14, 2015
buzz123432 on Jun 11, 2016 wrote:
I think it would be cool to have another Marleybone themed castle and if it was to come in a bundle, I think it would be cool to have a MB Automobile Mount!

I think it could also be very cool to have another Celestian Castle too!
maybe the gear could be that of a pilot with the goggles since the top would be down, maybe an airplane mount too, having a bundle that would let you pick either a plane or a car mount would be epic, definitely give other bundles a run for their money, now just to hope for better stats than they usually give bundles

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
I would love to see some bundles for worlds not yet travelled. A Skull Island pirate-themed house with hidden treasure. A Mirage Arabian-style house (like the Sultan's Palace). An Empyrean sky/fire house with cloud bridges between sections of the house. A Valencian steampunk/clockwork house (a clockwork gauntlet like an upgraded Golem Tower would be fantastic [I loved that dungeon]). Maybe a Cool Ranch or Rajah or El Dorado or Yago theme. The possibilities are endless.

Delver
Mar 29, 2012
A polaris themed castle borrowing some of the amazing interiors we saw in Polaris. A crystal castle built from giant shards.
Amber

Administrator
Nifty ideas, Wizards! Very creative this week. We'll keep these in mind for future castle creation.

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea