Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 4-29-16

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Dec 16, 2009
I like that their is at least one day of the 15 that has a more involved quest. I would like to see that particular quest evolve into something with new mechanics such as survive x number of rounds etc.

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
Tylerwildpants on Apr 30, 2016 wrote:
So many opportunities to explore though daily assignments:
  • Visit or click on an object somewhere in the game (painting, door, statute, etc...).
  • Meet Gravulum Order Members in different realms
  • Meet, interact with, save, or fight actual Pekrons and Pekuliarities
  • Collect objects to create or allow Pekrons and Pekuliarities objects, gear, housing items, pets, tapestries, etc...
  • Complete daily assignments which reveal future W101 Storylines, quests, plots and more...
  • Exposure to so much Pekrons and Pekuliarities affects the wizard temporarily or permanently
    - After 100 exposures a temporary boost to you or your pets abilities and talents occur (speed, damage blocking, resistance, accuracy increases, etc...). After 500 exposures, a permanent boost to you or your pets abilities and talents occurs (same as above, but permanent affect).
    - you can also be naughty and keep this entirely random with positive or negative affects after so much exposure

I like some of these ideas... particularly interacting with specific items around the Spiral and meeting other members.

Some relevance behind the Pekrons would be cool. Maybe that's coming already.

I agree with others about excluding Derby and PvP.

Fishing would be cool, but I think the only way that works is if it's a Frost Dekoi or Icecuda in the Commons. That way people who haven't advanced through the fishing ranks still have an opportunity. And if that's all it is, then I don't know if it's worthwhile.

I also don't want to see reagents become an assignment. That could turn into a nightmare for some people if they're all harvested. It has to remain something that anybody can do regardless of when they get there. Something that has a degree of permanence. It was already a bit of a challenge once a couple of weeks ago fighting crabs in Crab Alley. They just weren't spawning in every realm.

Again, I know some people want more of a "challenge", but these are daily assignments, not final exams.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
No Derby, PvP, boss fights, dungeons, or anything too involved.

Simple tasks are the best. It's just a log in every day and do simple tasks for your dailies.

Visit areas that we haven't been to in a long time. Go touch this statue, or talk to this NPC.

This should not be challenging in any way. This has brought back a lot of my friends, who were bored of the grinding for gear, or trying to fight hard bosses and/or dungeons.

I have 12 wizards - I want to keep tasks simple.

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
Please keep them simple. some of us have a few account.. I don't want it to take all day just to get 10 crowns or whatever..

Please up the crowns/tickets/chests

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
I should have done my Daily Assignments yesterday before I commented. We kind of had a "final exam" (or maybe more of a midterm) and met another member of the order.

Speaking of which, did everybody who's done every assignment so far get the same quest to go to Marleybone? That's a concern I might have (directly related to my concerns about fishing) is access to other worlds/areas when it comes to some of the assignments and Day 12 quests. I'd like to see that changed where people no longer get sent on an assignment to an area they don't have access to yet even though the game assumes they are based on their level.

That Marleybone quest, if there are people who aren't even done Wizard City or Krokotopia yet, they missed out. I'm hoping there was something else available to them.

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2010
Really, let's just abolish the Assignment part and just have Daily Rewards.

Administrator
Thanks - we'll keep these suggestions in mind when we do future updates to Daily Quests. A few comments...

-Check back during holidays later in the year. You may see some different items. ::grin::
-If you have a gold reward on day 12, that means you've exhausted the quests that you can complete at your level for the moment.
-You'll be randomly given an assignment in a world you have access to in the Spiral door. On some rare occasions, it may be a little ahead of your progress in that world, but should never be in a world you can't use on the Spiral Door.

New Feedback Friday coming up soon!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea