Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 4-13-12

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jun 16, 2009
I dont like the new world and new leveling cause I didnt have enough time til' late November/December But I would like new mounts though like that picture!

Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
I like fighting the cool dragon bosses and especially the jabberwock.
Also the pets and utility spells are pretty awesome.

Delver
Oct 26, 2010
Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
well i not too happy because now i back to being to worlds behind due to
me doing battles with others when i was low lvl bu i am VERY happy about new pets! maybe another pet can be: wolf scavenger! that is one of my dreams i keep[ having i obsessed btw so yea i play all day long and all night long for too days no sleep just food, and drinks, and bathroom lol

Explorer
Apr 27, 2011
ArmoredRaptor wrote:
The World is the must exciting part! but the Healing Current spell and Triton pet kinda got me questioning is really worth questing for something we dislike?

The unfair part I don't see any other school but Storm get 2 spells that backfires with 10,000 damage. Is just bad...

Life school have been asking for a long time a Centaur pet, also Storm has been asking for a Storm Leviathan pet.

Is not fair that the others schools such as Myth got their Level 78 spell creatures as pets, while Storm gets Triton which is old.

Triton the guardian of the seas has been shrunk into a Tuna.

Overall is a excellent update with new bosses cool looking gear, graphics have improve.

I do wish KI could actually give players a second hope for not receiving the pets they been waiting for.

In regarding to Healing Current, thank you for changing the spell and actually making it more useful.

I know Storm wizards couldn't be happier. Thank You!

KI truly are the best! Staying at the top with our expectations and listening to the community.

Survivor
May 31, 2010
The new hybrid pets is going to be exciting. I wish the new ones could mingle with the old ones to give us even wackier pets. It'd be interesting to have an ice wyvern with wings that casts sprite or unicorn!

I would like to see a spiral pet, who contains his own spells to randomly choose based on the element we are facing. Sort of like a AIR (Artificially Intelligent Robot).

I would love it if our pets had their own bottles of life, which could be filled up as we play the pet games and super charge them for their battles with us. This way we keep our pips for us and not use them up with our pips.

Just a thought, since we also have to garden from the same jar. :)

~Lauren Dark Flower lvl 70 Transcended Storm ~ Forever Storm ~

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
Love, love the Monty Python references in the "Shrubbery" quest. Roger the Shrubber? I laughed out loud. If you have Knights who say "Ni," I may just fall right out of my chair.

The music is lovely, the scenery is perfect, and the new bosses are wickedly difficult. As for the equipment, the best thing so far are the amulets and the look of the new wands. Cudgels for the win.

Thanks, KI! Erin Ice Weaver, Transcended Ice and Stella, Epic healing wonder Forest Crawler.

Survivor
Oct 26, 2009
Explorer
Dec 02, 2010
Professor Falmea wrote:
Oooh, it's another Friday the 13th. We just had one 3 months ago, pretty crazy! Might be time to find another spooky spot in the spiral for the evening... For now, though, it's time for another Feedback Friday!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

This week, we put Avalon on the Test Server, along with a list of other things (which <a href="https://www.wizard101.com/game/update-notes/testrealm">you can see here</a>)! We've been working on this one since late last year and are VERY excited to invite you to play with all the badgers and foxes and dogs (oh my!). So the question this week is simple - what are you most excited about for this upcoming update?

Dear Madame,
While I do enjoy the Avalon experience to the test realm, it has too many flaws.
1] Folks aren't in the circle during fights
2] Spells Fizzling way too much
3] Pets are not what we wanted
4] The Clothes and gears are pitiful and a disgrace to KI
5] We wanted more and got shafted by KI

The things I like bout Avalon:
1] Disney Theme like atmosphere
2] Harry Potter like theme
3] Graphics are impressive

But if we get the things I consider as FLAW fix, then it'll be much better.
Regards;
William Thundersword
Transcended Balance & Death
Legendary Fire
Master of Life, Myth and Ice

Explorer
Apr 27, 2011
5 schools pets are based on rank 8 and 9 spells. The other 2 pets, should also have the fair-share and be based on rank 8 or 9 spells.

Storm Leviathan would had been a great pet for Storm. The design of the creature is actually New.

Dr. Vons Monster would had also been great pet for Death.

The Bone Dragon is very nice KI, making into a Crowns pet will be nice.

KI you have those great creature models from the rank 8 and 9 spells, why go backwards with random models?

All schools deserve a fair-shot to have their high ranks spells as their new pets.

Both Storm and Death are being left out.

The new Storm pet, well it looks old and at this have level stage we truly deserve a better pet.

If we look around and the majority (5) schools actually got something new.

Death doesn't even have a school pet... The bone dragon is based on the a mount not the actual spell.

If the pets are changed then best update would have been accomplish.

Survivor
Jul 15, 2010
There are many things nice about the expansion of game, Id like to be able to enjoy more items in my castles and dorm, is there a way to increase this. 250 in and 250 out is not alot , it is if you dont include pets and other little trinkets you get from packs.. other than that I strongly look forward to avalon being released ^L^,

David LifeMender

Explorer
Sep 19, 2010
I wanted to point out a few things about the game and make a few suggestions for your consideration. 1.) Crafting: Transmute Fish Fin requires 5 scales. Transmute Scales requires 5 Fish Fin. Yikes!! Is there anyway to change the Transmute Scales to another needed reagent, so i can get the Fish Fin that i need? 2.) Inventory Management Update: I would be willing to pay some extra fee per month to keep the current Inventory system the way it is. The
thought of not recieving any drops at all because both my backpack and bank are full, well it makes me a little nervous. 3.) Secret/Hidden Bosses & Challenging Puzzles: I really miss the Krokotopia style puzzles and riddles that we had to solve in order to open a door or to progress to a boss fight. I really enjoyed discovering secret bosses to fight as well. To my knowledge, from dragonspyre on up we have seen less and less of this. 4.) PvP: It would be nice to see a set of Warlord
gear that we could purchase with Arena tickets that had some kind of Critical Block. Also, it would be nice to see a new pvp badge, like Supreme Warlord for those with a 1,000 point rating.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009

to date i made it to Abby road and stopped
as i want to play it fresh in when live.

the lay out is great to this point
and the scenery is wonderful
and we find out what Professor
comes from Avalon.
[heehee some one tells you this]

NPCs are colorful in dress and
i love the voices they have
tho you do need a bit more
of the lower Liverpool cockney
for that dear Witchy owl.

but as i have only made it
a short short ways in to the test realm
i can not add much
but i do hope for more and newer reagents..
and some new seeds..
and new new recipes to make
as well as a new level to crafting and gardening.
but i wont know till i get in the live Avalon to find it all out.

thanks Professors and staff for a wonder new world.

Survivor
Aug 08, 2010
In my opinion best update ever :D. Only problem I have is the Bone Drake pet....... it's not that it isn't cool it is it's just I really would like to see the actual dragon not some dragon you buy for 500 coins but is made out of bones. Every other school got pets that have there real look and animation's but death. Death has is getting worse and worse spells and pets. Well I do love the new spells lol but it's just the look of the Bone drake I hope you guys could make it look like the real spell ty :D

Valkoor Deaththorn lvl 70 Necromancer

Administrator
Love, love the Monty Python references in the "Shrubbery" quest. Roger the Shrubber? I laughed out loud. If you have Knights who say "Ni," I may just fall right out of my chair.

During the "read aloud" we do earlier in the process (to shake out if things sound as good out loud as they do on paper), I laughed out loud while saying and listening to lines so many times... I think our writing is always top notch but this world may take the cake...

As for the rest, I appreciate the constructive feedback, both positive and negative. We still have some things we're working on polishing up, most certainly. Onto the next FF shortly...

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea