Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 3-07-14

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Professor Greyrose here, acting as substitute teacher for Falmea who is enjoying a well deserved sunny vacation!

Thankfully, she left me her lesson plan, so here's the third installment of this housing related Feedback Friday.

The days have gone quickly, and as such, it’s Friday again. That means it’s Feedback Friday time!

In the past, we’ve asked about cool stuff out in the world you’d like to place in your house, but The Spiral’s uncovered areas have grown a bit since then, and thus, we’d like to inquire again. This week, as the last of a three-part Feedback Friday, we’d like to talk about decorations, specifically:

What decorations (not furniture) out there would you like for your own castle?

Let us know – you can describe them (and the area) here, or you can submit screenshots on your response here on Wizard101 Central (http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?401868-Feedback-Friday-3-07-14), or submit your screenshot with a subject of Feedback Friday to community@wizard101.com .

Happy weekend, Wizards! See you next time!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

community@wizard101.com
Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
Does the Stone of Mazzaroth count as a decoration? I'll request it anyway. I'd also like to see some interactive crystal reading stands, piles of brimstone, and different varieties of teleport stones, that could possibly be turned on and off.

by the way, you should be careful what order you ask these questions in, with the last one being furniture, i was almost afraid you picked up last weeks lesson plan.

Survivor
Jan 13, 2014
2 thingsto be fixed when you try to go help a friend stop that bs friend is busy! the other we should be able to help each other in all dungeons and bosses...

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
i would love it if malistaire's staff could be a wall decoration~ it would go perfectly with my fan-girl shrine/dragonspyre castle.

-von

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
As with the housing/furniture you asked about last week... look at Wysteria. I know there are some items available now, but wallpaper that gives you room/house the look of a library would be fantastic. Throw in some of those feed bags for fun along with the plants and wall hangings featured throughout, just to name a few.

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
For those of us who have death wizards:

More Death-themed decorations would help -- especially plant "life": dead grass, brambles, ravens and vultures to put on trees, bubbling bogs, spooky dark bushes with eyes in them, etc.

inside, some spooky wallpapers -- dark walls, ghostly walls, or walls with blinking eyes in them, etc. Also, mirrors that show spooky faces, chests with bony hands coming out of them.

It would also be fun to re-do the jail cell, so people can open and close the door. Then we can port people into jail cells, but they would not be stuck there and get mad about it.

This could even be started at Halloween as a new promotion -- not just an add on to the already over-full nightmare pack, but some new options that would kick off at Halloween, but be ongoing after that.

Survivor
Jan 13, 2014
wichester1104 on Mar 8, 2014 wrote:
2 thingsto be fixed when you try to go help a friend stop that bs friend is busy! the other we should be able to help each other in all dungeons and bosses...
I agree with you! that's a must.....

Survivor
Dec 28, 2012
decorations....,
mini models of each world is my idea, and they float in the middle of the air, and they are about as large as those bubbles in gammas room, except each is a model for just one world. and maybe they could be like tapestries, and you could use them to teleport to that world. not really sure if this is a decoration.

more heads. i loved krokhoteps head hanging off the wall and would like to see more. maybe a chronius one, maybe one for each of the onis, and that guy on marleybone....jaques the scratcher! these would make good heads hanging on the wall. a moose one would be cool too, like those ones in real life.

postcard from seth and autumn lotussword, 46, 8

Defender
Jan 02, 2011
dipsy1104 on Mar 8, 2014 wrote:
I agree with you! that's a must.....
I just really want to see a better selection of stuff:

example: I want to put a kitchen in my house - but I need a sink, cupboards, counters, stove, fridge - and I want them to not only match, I want them to match my house. I don't want to have to use a mismash of objects from various worlds.

I want to create a bedroom with matching chest of drawers, bed, night table, lamp, and so on.

I want to set up a living room, a dining room, a study, and other rooms.

And I don't want to use stuff from all the different worlds, I want the stuff to match my house, and match the other stuff in my room.

I want to be able to walk into the housing shop and buy a suit of furniture for various rooms.

Putting up decorations from the various worlds, long as I got it WHILE adventuring and it's a bit of memorabilia of my adventure, that's fine. But I want a curio cabnet I can put small stuff in, and the ability to hang stuff from the ceiling.

The houses are very cool - but right now they wind up looking like refurbished junk shops because the only stuff available to use is mismatched collectibles, some of which you couldn't sell in any respectable pawn shop.

Survivor
Jan 13, 2014
wichester1104 on Mar 8, 2014 wrote:
I strongly agree with you!

Administrator
Thanks all for the suggestions, and thanks to Lydia for filling in for me while I was soaking up some sun! A new Feedback Friday will be up shortly!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea