Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 12-10-10

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Another Friday, and you know what that means! ::grin::

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

Continuing with our looking back on 2010 theme, we'd like to talk about your favorite update - which was Celestia by a landslide! What was your ONE most favorite thing about that update?

Looking forward to hearing what everyone out there thinks. Have a wonderful weekend, and try to stay warm out there!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I would say my favorite was the level cap increase along with new quests and new sights to see.

Hannah lifebringer Level 60 Life

Historian
May 15, 2009
If you really want to get down to it
my personal favorite was the new bosses with their special rules

the old bosses who went through battle like any old Mob monster wasn't any fun, but these new bosses are unpredictable the first few times fighting them and it makes me wary of what i do
i think it a real challenge

Delver
Mar 18, 2010
I have three. Can't decide which is my most favorite. Forest Lord, swimming (My lion mount and satyr are so cute when they swim.) and the level cap increase.

Megan

Defender
May 17, 2009
Pros: Awesome new spells, new big enemy, new world, higher levels, better equipment.
Cons: WILD BOLT, more spells for PvP whiners to complain about and to get changed for the worse right after everyone who uses it likes it, no extra health for storms when bolt changed.

I'll add more if I think of some.

Community Leader
Hello again,
Well lets see I love the graphics, simply amazing., bosses and the challenges they give are perfect. Level cap and new level 58 spells.
Cannot wait to see how the next world be it a side world or not I know it will be perfect.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Professor Falmea wrote:
Another Friday, and you know what that means! ::grin::

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

Continuing with our looking back on 2010 theme, we'd like to talk about your favorite update - which was Celestia by a landslide! What was your ONE most favorite thing about that update?

Looking forward to hearing what everyone out there thinks. Have a wonderful weekend, and try to stay warm out there!
Life getting an attack for sure! you get centaur at 33 and forest lord at 58 thats only 8 levels away from having to double your level you should get give more attacks and ones that have more of a bonus like a DoT. Also, you've focusses enough on nature for now you should had more "holy" spells like seraph and regenerate.

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
i loved the size and the places of the world you guys aced the sun boss in the test of spheres the boss and the place wass epic i had to play requim for a dream from lord of the rings to make it real it was like god wars :D

hunter legendwraith level60 necromancer

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
The entire expansion. Every little detail is covered in gold and jewls. The Celestia expansion is pure awesome. And especially the Wild Bolt change.

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
Explorer
Jul 23, 2009
My favorite would definately be the new life spell, hands down. Life needed that more than ANY of the other schools. It makes a lot of things in the game easier for life wizards, especially the mobs walking around. We dont need to call for help every time we get in a battle!

Mitchell Willowblade, lvl 60 Life Wizard

Explorer
Jun 26, 2009
I can only pick 1!!!!!!!!!!!!! No fair but ok. I would have to choose um the New Spells. I love them they add a whole new way to play the game. Keep up the good work KI.
P.S. I also like the Floating Land and Crab Empire

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
Pros: Wild bolt- it was overpowered
lvl 58 spells
new zones
new quests
Cons: to easy bosses

Explorer
Mar 22, 2009
Professor Falmea wrote:
What was your ONE most favorite thing about that update?

the level cap (including new lvl 58 spells!) I LOVE IT! :D and i spend the nights in efreet's bottle to stay warm! its more cozy then my fireplace!

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
The cheating bosses. I actually liked that those bosses stopped the whole duels being just a matter of getting as many traps and blades up as possible before hitting with a big spell.

My second favourite addition has to be the increased level cap, though.

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
As i said earlier to easy bosses.
If the bosses power level is 100(incoulding the minion) a wizards would be 140. I'd even give the cheating bosses a low 110. I played with some of my friends and we beat Austeus in 8 minutes. The moon one is 3 and the sun boss in 6 minutes. And we didnt even counter the sun bosses cheating. I was hoping for rank 13 bosses with 17,000 health when i heard clelstia was coming out. I know you(kinsisle) want to please everyone but please make optional harder bosses. Like WAY harder.

Thanks for listening!

Delver
Aug 10, 2009
Defender
May 17, 2009
willwolf64 wrote:
The entire expansion. Every little detail is covered in gold and jewls. The Celestia expansion is pure awesome. And especially the Wild Bolt change.

While I agree the old bolt was totally broken at high levels, the new one is broken at low levels. Try to PvP with a storm at level 28 when you are at 28. He will just bolt over and over till he beats you with a blade.

Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
i love the moon spells there awesome and funny like gobbler with his farting and groos stuff lol :D

Defender
May 21, 2009
Administrator
Thanks for the feedback. Celestia was pretty awesome, wasn't it? New FF coming up here shortly!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea