Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 10-17-14

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
Splitting it into two packs was great! Harrowing Nightmare stats are too school specific: I only bought a few for lolz. Having a better shot at getting the universal damage gear is amazing for me!

DuelCircle Organizer. The Slowpoke Sloth is the best.
Defender
Aug 11, 2013
Suzne on Oct 18, 2014 wrote:
I was rather negative about the new Halloween pack in my response (and very disappointed), but I want to thank KI for several things offered for Halloween.

The 3 Halloween Fish are incredibly cool!! Thanks for that!

The new Professor Quests (level appropriate from beginner to advanced) were terrific - great story lines, good progression and who doesn't love "The Doctor?"

I should have put this in my other post - KI deserves kudos for these events. Can't wait to see what the Christmas Fish will be like! Hope there might be some Thanksgiving fish too!

Take good care! See you in the Spiral!
Suzne
I agree wholeheartedly about the Professor quests.
2 thoughts about that one actually. 1? definitely need to bring that one back for next year and following years. fun as all get out for a Dr Who fan,
2? Maybe they could spin off on that one and make it a new story line world? I don't know just think it's a nifty idea

Explorer
Mar 13, 2009
I also like the idea of splitting the packs. Great Job!

Survivor
Feb 03, 2014
Emerald 9649, they do that with all of the packs. I, before I get them, look through on wizard101 central and look at what percentage is gardening and good mounts and good pets, and what the chance is I'll get a thing I don't want at all, or a bad treasure card.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Oct 17, 2014 wrote:
I love the two packs. I am hoping it means our odds are better for getting the stuff we want this way. Plus I can custom buy for just the things I am hoping to get. Well done whoever thought of it. This Wizard is very happy.
i love the packs the armor is the best

Administrator
Got it, thanks for the feedback, Wizards! We'll note this for the future. A new topic will be posted in mere moments! ::grin::

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea