Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 09-09-11

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 30, 2011
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Professor Falmea asked me to be a guest writer for Feedback Friday this week, and I'm honored to do so!

This week, I want to talk fashion - every day I see Wizards wearing just the most amazing outfits! From the Marleybone top hat and tails, to the wonderful Grizzleheim inspired clothing; there's just so much variety!

My question to you this week, is what clothing have you seen non-Wizards wearing in the Spiral, that you would like to wear? Fancy that Samoorai armor or those Marleybonian dresses, or perhaps a pair of Gobbler overalls?

Let us know what clothing you've seen in the Spiral already that you'd like to be able to wear on your Wizard!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

I really like the gobbler overalls, they look nice to wear

Delver
Aug 30, 2011
haleyrocks443 wrote:
i have an idea about a phoniex hoard pack like a phoniex mount or pet it be really cool maybe could you make it :-)

You might get burned if you ride a bird on fire