Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Favorite World!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 21, 2009
Wizard city, cause you can choose wich way (firecat/Triton/Cyclops) you want to do first.
All other worlds are straight lines...

Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
Personally i like Marleybone SO FAR i'm level 28 and i really havent gotten a chance to annalize the other worlds battle music but for me in my opinion so far marleybone is the best! 8)

Survivor
Jan 20, 2010
I SERIOUSLY love Dragonspyre! In its own way, it's SO beautiful there! I mean, the architecture (even though it's destroyed) is AMAZING! The lava makes it even more brilliant (which is weird for me to say since I'm Ice XD)! Some people might hate the appearance of DS because it's so dark and dreary, but I think it's BREATHTAKING! I mean, does something REALLY have to be colorful to be beautiful? Just look at the night sky on a starry night. It's pitch black and shining white stars. Only 2 colors. See my point?

So all in all, Dragonspyre has my vote.

Olivia Lotusflower
Level 47 Master Thaumaturge

Survivor
May 02, 2009
Mooshu is the BEST WORLD because the music is awesome and it's Life which is my second school and the pets there are CUTE and the clothings looks like you are a Japanese Warlord

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
warlockwizardmage wrote:
i must say Marleybone idk why but something about it make's it so nice but i Mooshu is great to but Mrleybone is the best i like looking at the stars make it look like in real life (my opinion)

O: how could you say that lol jk. My favorite world is probably ds and ms it is really hard to decide between those two

james skull weilder
level 48
death

Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
i personally like mooshu even if i havent been into it :?

i have seen pics of it and i htelove music

Survivor
Apr 13, 2010
Explorer
Aug 20, 2009
MooShu. Definitely. The music is very well put together, the Commons area (Jade Palace) shows careful planning. Monster areas are easy to navigate, and no dungeon is impossible. By far the best world in the game. Here's my ranking (5 is worst, 1 is best):

5) Marleybone (sorry! streets are impossible to walk w/o being pulled into a fight!)
4) Wizard City
3) Dragonspyre
2) Krokotopia
1) MooShu

Survivor
Jun 30, 2008
My favorite world is overall MOOSHU. It's the best world (my opinion) but i haven't seen Celestia yet.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Marelybone deserves the honor of being the best!
I know that mooshu is lively and bright, but THAT'S the thing: it's TOO lively ! Now marleybone: it's dark and mysterious , based on london and best of all......NONSTOP PUNS!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
i'd originally have to say mooshu because its peaceful,has a good storyline to the main quest,i like the colorfulness and life it has just like japan/china (idk) only it has goats cows, i also think its easier than marleybone, better sidwalks so you dont go over a ramp in marley and pop you are in a battle.but i cant confirm yet because celestia is coming out soon and i hear atlantis is kind of pretty. but i still lean toward moo Autumn Deathpyre gm necromancer Rowan Ghostblood adept diviner Destiny Spiritwraith initiate necromancer

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
Celistia, but besides that's not one of the voting chocies, i'll vote for mooshu.

Explorer
Jun 26, 2009
Out of those worlds i would have to pick...Krokotopia! I like the creatures their and the story is cool. It is an archeolegy (spelled that wrong) themed world and
with Egypt thrown in. Go KROK!! :D

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
Celestia.

I like the "Under Water" feature and I'd LOVE to destroy the domes!

So so far Celestia

Level 58 Fire (Tyler LifeCaller)
Level 30 Myth (Ryan SilverCoin)
Level 11 Life (Taylor LifeCaller)
Level 5 Storm (Tyler LifeCaller)

Survivor
Nov 15, 2008
I would have to say Marleybone. Because it looks like you are going back in time and is awesome! :D