Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Favorite to least favorite worlds

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 15, 2008
Name your favorite world to your least favorite world in the spiral. If you havent been to all of them just put them inorder of your favorites so far, then the ones you havent visited but want to visit the most (i have been to every world). it can be for any reason why it is the best

1. Wizard City
2. Grizzleheim
3. Marleybone
4. Mooshu
5. Dragonspyre
6. Krokotopia

Daniel Stormstaff
lvl 44 diviner

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
This is mainly based on appearance, not the monsters or quests. It's also based on how easy it is to navigate the streets. But more on appearance.

1. Mooshu (I love the cherry blossom trees)
2. Marleybone (I like big cities)
3. Grizzleheim (idk why, it just looks cool)
4. Dragonspyre (I like the giant dragon thing, but it's kinda creepy)
5. Wizard City (classic, but a little too simple)
6. Krokotopia (I don't like deserts, and History is my least favorite thing to study )

Victoria SpiritBlossom
lvl 33 adept theurgist

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
1. MooShu (I love Asian things)
2.Grizzleheim (Seems so cool, espesialy when it's summer time!)
3.Krokotopia (idk why, I always wanted like Egyptian music)
4.Wizard City (Simple and like my home)
5. Dragonspyre (To much lava and seems so HOT!)
6. Marleybone (Too hard, long, and not that fun)

Hannah Dragonsword, 39 fire

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
wow for most people mb is last or close

1. Ms -beautiful and good drops
2. Ds -good challenges and drops
3. Gh -beautiful
4. Wc - lots of people and bazaar
5. Kt - you almost always know what you going to fight before you do fight (such as fire pyramid ice and storm)
6. MB -slow loading, and kingsington park lol

Survivor
Mar 04, 2010
1.) MarleyBone - I like how similar it was to England with the gangs and whatnot, and it was short too.
2.) MooShoo, The enemies could have been more original or asian-oriented, what do horses and giant collosus' have to do with Asia?
3.)Wizard City- Pretty diverse world, longer than the other worlds though.
4.)Krokotpia, the most boring world to me, and once I saw the rest of the balance spells, I was disapointed.
5.) Grizzleheim- For a level 20 world, the enemies are way to leveled up, and I just hate the entire world in general.
6.)Dragonspyre- Haven't been there yet.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
1. Mooshu I love everything about Mooshu, the enemies, the looks, the furniture and even the dungeons.

2. Krokotopia. Like the Egyptian theme.

3. Wizard City. I like the buildings.

4. Grizzleheim. The rustic look is sort of charming.

5. Dragonspyre. It is depressing. What was once a flourishing world is now a ruin.

6. Marleybone. There is nothing good I can say about MB. The place is dark. Litter is scattered everywhere. (Maybe they should use the trash cans a boss drops.) The women need to start carrying cell phones or at least carrier pigeons. And the cops need to start doing their job instead of sending a little wizard to fight criminals while they attend Abigail's balls.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

Explorer
Jul 13, 2009
1. Marleybone (Love it here! The dogs, gangs, clothes on both dogs and that we can wear, and England but only in a dog version.)

2. Grizzleheim (Vikings are so cool!)

3.Wizard City (It is magical here especially in Ravenwood.)

4. Krokotopia (I am a balance wizard and Krokotopia is a balance place.)

5. Mooshu (Ninjas are cool too!)

6. Dragonspyre (I have no idea where to go and it seems to big. Totally not my type, the place is too extreme for me.)