Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Family Accounts Trading - "Is It Coming?"

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 06, 2009
This is for Gamma, Prof. Greyrose, ect...
Are you working on away to let family members trade with each other on the family account.

I am a new playing lvl 7 with no gold and my father has a lvl 10 hat that I want it. I know by the time (IF) this comes out I will be a higher level.

So my question: Are you making it so family member can trade with one another?

-----------------------
Erica Deathheart
Death School - lvl 7

Administrator
At this time there are no plans to 'join' the Shared Bank of accounts that are linked through a Family of Accounts.

You could have fun by finding out where your dad got the hat, and maybe the two of you can spend some time together defeating the creature who dropped it! You just never know what treasures you'll find on the creatures of the Spiral these days!

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Mar 06, 2009
Gamma wrote:
At this time there are no plans to 'join' the Shared Bank of accounts that are linked through a Family of Accounts.

You could have fun by finding out where your dad got the hat, and maybe the two of you can spend some time together defeating the creature who dropped it! You just never know what treasures you'll find on the creatures of the Spiral these days!

First Off, Thank you for getting back to us, it makes us happy to know there are poeple out there that really read this stuff, my father is a crowned player now so he can't thank you himself.

Next - He would like to tell you this...
"Hi you have a get game going here, I left WOW for this game. LOL truely.
Ok thanks for bring me and my daughter closer together, I like to be part of her life and this is one great way for now that WORKS!

Ok now lets get started, I think it would be cool to do this lets say its my daughters birthday, or she been great all week and I wanted to give her something from my bank that I have, I think we (The Parents/Master Account Holders) would love to just give are children stuff, now I know about the NEW GIFTING but that only works on the new stuff in the Crown Ship ( not Boss Drops, Gift Card Pets, or even Gold. ) So please think about this a little more before closing the door on this matter.

Well I hope to hear back for you on this topic, and my daughter would like to inform you on something.

~I finally made it to level 10, well I am lvl 12 now, but still no hat, but I am ok about that. Also like my father said above thanks for making this game, IT ROCKS! :)

Delver
May 04, 2009
Oh! How could you say No to such a sweet request (both Dad and daughter). I have beeen sharing an account with my grandson and I was thinking about starting a family account. But I hesitated because of some of the issues I read about on the message boards; like not being able to have the shared bank work between family accounts.

We are maxed out now with six wizards, all level 30 and above. I want to start a family account, so we can work on new wizards, but as others have stated, I would like to be able to share between these accounts. Please reconsider...