Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Faces

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 14, 2010
Pleeeeeeease let us change our faces at least once!!! im a legendary life and i had chose the wrong choice of face. Now, i srsly regret it D: If we could change our faces once, then i would be veeeeery happy :) Idc if u need a sub to change it ONCE, i will buy another sub for it, legit. So please hear me and think about it :)

Legendary Life, Ellie

Defender
May 31, 2009
I kinda am iffy about the face change idea. I mean, if you could change your face, that would be kinda creepy...

But if you could change your hair that would be pretty cool.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
I remember watching a show about an academy for witches and the antagonist on the show, an overachieving teacher's pet, had a "witch-over" so that there couldn't be any resemblence found between her and her sister, who was a terrible witch and couldn't do anything right. Maybe KI could incorporate something like this into the game. It would need to be a one time thing for each wizard though. It would be cool if they incorporated name changing as well. Again, one-time thing, and it would automatically clear your your entire friends list to combat any type of confusion.

Survivor
Nov 14, 2010
Idk but i jus wanna change my face again.. Like a limited time for everyone who wants to change there face.. Like maybe if something went wrong (Like the times wit the dorms) Then instead of an elixer, let us change our face once if we want to (: