Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Eyeball hunting

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 18, 2009
What ever happened to Bartelby's eye?

I have recently made a new character and just realized, my grand master defeated Malistair and there was no mention of what he had done with the eye that he stole from the grandfather tree.

I think he took it so he could look back in time and see his wife, but he apparently did not have it on him when i defeated him (several times), so where is it.

Could there be a quest to find it in the (hopefully) near future?

We know Malistair visited all of the known worlds except Grizzleheim, so it could be on any one of them. And a quest could take us back through all of them and on to other worlds trying to track it down.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Snivel wrote:
What ever happened to Bartelby's eye?

I have recently made a new character and just realized, my grand master defeated Malistair and there was no mention of what he had done with the eye that he stole from the grandfather tree.

I think he took it so he could look back in time and see his wife, but he apparently did not have it on him when i defeated him (several times), so where is it.

Could there be a quest to find it in the (hopefully) near future?

We know Malistair visited all of the known worlds except Grizzleheim, so it could be on any one of them. And a quest could take us back through all of them and on to other worlds trying to track it down.

Yeah, you know what? I never thought of that. Hmm, where the heck is that darn eye?? I'm covinced i have malistaire's brain(lol) kept in my handy dandy jar....but where's the eye? You shouldnt have written this post cause now i'm gonna spend all my time looking forr it! LOL! I mean i know malistaires a jerk, but really, he could've been kind enough to tell me the location. Geez.???????????•ü. And slyvia, too! I mean those two love birds totally ignored me after i defeated mr. cheesecake over there. whats with me and cake? Oh ignore that last part there .