Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Eye of legend :p

AuthorMessage
Squire
Apr 11, 2010
Not time of legend, but an attack all spell, eye of legend:

Myth
7 pips
475 damage to all enemies and summons a wooden puppet.

A large purple eye floats in middle of battle field, the blue colored iris aims and fires a yellow laser through its pupil damaging enemies.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Hero
Jun 08, 2009
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
No.
While I agree with you, Akihiro, we at least owe the poster a description of our views about this.
To the original poster: This spell is interesting, but too powerful. With enchantments and buffs, it could easily do more then 1000 damage to all enemies, and summon a minion. Too powerful, sorry.

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
Don't you just love single word replies?

why only 475 to each? I mean you are waiting 4-7 turns to cast it, if you have to heal then you must wait more turns. Now if it hit all enemies twice that could be fun we could even lower the damage and add a stun effect. Myth likes to hit everything, likes to hit twice, and likes to stun. We would probably have to raise the pip cost though. If it stunned with each hit you could have a little bit of chain stunning the second hit would remove the stun shield from the first hit. Lol, I can hear pvp players screaming, ok juast make it stun once after the two hits.
Do you want an Egyptian style eye? a two dimensional eye?
A giant disembodied eyeball with an iris that dilates or contracts when it fires?
How big is it? Humongo frog size or pixy size?
Do we have a hanging optic nerve at the back, is the eye bloodshot? Perhaps it is an eyeball critter with wings so it has a furry or smooth skin back with no unpleasantness.

I mean really! A new spell has to do more, or be different (but not too different) I know that you don't want something ridiculous, but you have to be a little daring to get noticed.
I combined aoe with double hit because myth is the only school that would be able to pull it off, at all. I added stun because there are legends of hypnotizing with eye contact, "look into my eyes, you are under my control." Besides myth likes to stun also. If the spell were to be made I do not expect all of the suggestions to get used.

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
Squire
Apr 11, 2010
zebulous wrote:
Don't you just love single word replies?

why only 475 to each? I mean you are waiting 4-7 turns to cast it, if you have to heal then you must wait more turns. Now if it hit all enemies twice that could be fun we could even lower the damage and add a stun effect. Myth likes to hit everything, likes to hit twice, and likes to stun. We would probably have to raise the pip cost though. If it stunned with each hit you could have a little bit of chain stunning the second hit would remove the stun shield from the first hit. Lol, I can hear pvp players screaming, ok juast make it stun once after the two hits.
Do you want an Egyptian style eye? a two dimensional eye?
A giant disembodied eyeball with an iris that dilates or contracts when it fires?
How big is it? Humongo frog size or pixy size?
Do we have a hanging optic nerve at the back, is the eye bloodshot? Perhaps it is an eyeball critter with wings so it has a furry or smooth skin back with no unpleasantness.

I mean really! A new spell has to do more, or be different (but not too different) I know that you don't want something ridiculous, but you have to be a little daring to get noticed.
I combined aoe with double hit because myth is the only school that would be able to pull it off, at all. I added stun because there are legends of hypnotizing with eye contact, "look into my eyes, you are under my control." Besides myth likes to stun also. If the spell were to be made I do not expect all of the suggestions to get used.

I wasn't completely serious with the idea. But I was thinking about people asking for another mob strike for myth, since earth is just frog with an extra effect -__-;

But I was thinking about the eyes floating about, and started playing with the thought that, "these eyes are everywhere, as it is an aura spell. It boosts damage, but something more can be done. Why not have a more offensive version of this spell?"

So here is a revised edition:

The eye will be encased in a myth pyramid, it floats up and fires a yellow laser at enemies

7 pips,
475 damage to all enemies and ignores defenses (this will explain why it is not increased more. Myth is medium damage, and crushes resistance.)
Or if ignoring defenses will cause some silly uproar, which it shouldn't because this spell is still susceptible to weakness and the like, have the effect be it summons a random minion of myth. Completely random from all the available minions.