Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

extra potion energy

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 26, 2013
I've started gardening a lot lately and it takes a lot of energy to manage all my plants. I don't even have a full garden like other wizards either. By the time I've taken care of all my plants I'm down to practically 10 percent energy health. There's nothing left to use to train my pets. What I was wondering is if KI could put potion energy flask in the morning quest rewards that we get at the end of the week. It would be totally random of course, but a fifteen or twenty percent energy flask would be greatly appreciated.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Yes, this exactly.

I have a garden plot that fits neatly within the 15-point spell circles.

Once I have gardened and done a minute amount of pet training there is noting left for fishing.

I have always wondered why pet training, gardening and fishing all require the same kind of (limited) energy. I mean at least with pet training, it's the pets that are doing all the heavy lifting so why do the wizards get tired?

Steven Ghoststalker

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
What you can also try to do which many have done is to wear clothing that increase your energy just before quitting the game. That way, your energy meter will increase more than it's base amount to match the boost that it's become for your gear.
The Wyvern's Hoard Pack for example specializes in energy-themed gear.