Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Expanding on Wand Attacks

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
Self-Attacks, Wand Attacks, what ever you prefer to call them. I don't think there are enough. It's the only time you use pure magic, unless you are using a sword or bow and arrow as a wand. So I was thinking, with the 3rd arc coming soon (hopefully soon, within this year ), I think that we should learn some new Pure Magic Attacks. (I'm going to call them that) before going into the New world in the 3rd arc. Anyway, here are the details about Pure Magic Attacks:
  • Each School gets their own set of Pure Magic Attacks
  • Merle Ambrose teaches Pure Magic Attacks
  • Pure Magic Attacks are for Wizards level 100+
  • There are some secret Pure Magic Attacks trainers in the Spiral...
So, here are the ideas I have for Pure Magic Attacks:

LIFE:
Forest Strike: Steal 2 pips from one enemy + 300-400 Damage to all enemies. 5 pips
Lively Blast: +550 +gain one pip to all friends. 5 pips
Green Shock: 50 per pip to all friends. 50 Damage to all enemies per pip. X pips

MYTH:
Illusion Strike: Stun 1 enemy + Reduce outgoing damage by 30% to all enemies. 4 Pips
Rainbow Blast: Remove 2 Positive Charms and 1 Positive Ward + 300 Damage to all enemies. 5 Pips
Fake Shock: 50 Damage to all enemies +550 Damage over time to all enemies. 6 Pips

DEATH:
Grim Strike: Stop all enemies from getting Shadow Pips [5 rounds]+ 320 Damage to all enemies. 5 pips
Dark Blast: Steal 300 from one enemy + Steal 150 from all enemies. 4 pips
Shock of Fear: Stop all enemies from getting Power Pips (they can still get regular Pips) [5 rounds]

BALANCE:
Dark Balanced Strike: Steal 1 pip to all enemies + 350 Damage. 4 Pips
Light Balanced Blast: Gain 1 pip to all friends +400 to all friends. 5 Pips
Equal Shock: 500 , 500 , 500 , 500 , 500 , or 500 to all enemies. 6 Pips

STORM:
Wind Strike: Steal all Positive Charms from one enemy + 300 Damage to all enemies. 5 Pips
Water Blast: Steal all Positive Wards from one enemy +300 Damage to all enemies. 5 Pips
Thunder Shock: Stun all enemies for 1 round + 400 Damage to all enemies. 5 pips

ICE:
Frozen Strike: Tower Shields to all friends +200 Damage to all enemies. 5 Pips
Snow Blast: All Positive Wards and Positive Charms have no effect [3 rounds]. 3 Pips
Chilling Shock: Stun all enemies for 2 rounds. 3 Pips

FIRE:
Flame Strike: Remove all universal Wards and Charms + 300 Damage to all enemies. 5 Pips
Smoke Blast: Stun all enemies for 1 round + 275 Damage to all enemies. 4 Pips
Burning Shock: Stun one enemy for 1 round + 425 Damage to all enemies. 5 pips

I'm open to any ideas, comments, or suggestions. These are just the first three you learn at level 100- level 110. Thanks for reading!

-Nick