Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Exalted Battles

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 18, 2011
So i was wondering what i should do with the exalted battles i dont want. At the moment i have an archmage meowiarty and an exalted zeus. now neither of these are that useful to me as a lvl 102 necromancer so i wondered if there could be a new way to "trade" these with other players.

I know that the gear from both of these isnt that good but zeus is really hard and some people like the challenge so i was wondering what to do with these ones ill never use.

any ideas?

Ryan WindHunter lvl 102
Ryan IceBlade lvl 52

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
I have so many exalted one shot dungeons. They'll not my thing and I don't know what to do with them. I can't sell them, trash them, or give them away. I thinking trading them is a good idea and/or let other players do them without the owner being there. If the owner of those dungeons don't want them used without him/ her why not have a lock/unlock on them?

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
Patrick Ravenbane on Apr 19, 2017 wrote:
I have so many exalted one shot dungeons. They'll not my thing and I don't know what to do with them. I can't sell them, trash them, or give them away. I thinking trading them is a good idea and/or let other players do them without the owner being there. If the owner of those dungeons don't want them used without him/ her why not have a lock/unlock on them?
I like the idea of the lock thats quite good then people can use them through housing tours