Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Epic Quest

AuthorMessage
Delver
Sep 20, 2009
Hi fellow wizards. So what if their was an Epic Quest? To receive this quest you have to have beaten Celestia, Wintertusk, and Brisbreeze Tower. You have to have atleast a minimum of 2500 Health.
(This is to prepare you for the quest). This is probably harder then Sunken City or any others.
If you finish Epic Quest you get...........
-15,000 Gold
-100,000 Free Crowns
-100 Extra Health and Mana (Free and Permanent) 8) 8) 8)
And Best of All You Get
-5 different choices of Uniform, Wands, Decks, Cards, Castles, Pets, and Mounts (All Free and Permanent)

Why such great prizes? It's because Epic Quest will be so hard you might explode trying! I will include the quests later.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
So what? that means no storms allowed? 3000 health, I dont recall any storms having that much health... I know some myth and fire that also dont have that much health... So, why are we leaving them out?

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
lower the health minimum if you did have to at least have 3000 health storm would never be able to do it fire could barely do it with all legend gear and also the max gold we can have is 150,000 so 1,000,000 would never work also what about completing waterworks and tower of the helephant those are a real challenge also lot of people dont want to do side worlds so having to beat wintertusk should be taken out

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
Guys this was just an idea. Don't take it so seriously. Wizard101 is supposed to be fun and I thought this was a section for IDEAS. And I don't play a lot so how am I supposed to know the maximum of gold and crowns. :I

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
look at the limitation you have placed also it isn't a fair quest for all players as some do play better than others simply because their thought processes are gears to.

revamp then repost it