Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Epic Level 78 Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 18, 2011
Hello! I have just realized that KingsIsle is going to make a new world! How? We didn't defeat Morganthe yet! I am not positive, but I strongly believe we will. So I am going to write down some cool new spells for the new world. Here they are:

Life: Overgrown, Vines will appear from above and they will grow around the enemies. 875 Damage to all enemies

Death: Nightmare, A Ghoulish figure approaches... Black fog fills the screen... All enemies get damaged. 760 damage and -25% to next healing spell to all enemies.

Myth: Chupacabra, Behind a tumbleweed approaches a Chupacabra, it glares at your enemies, which does the first damage. It will then lunge at each enemy, which does the second damage. Then it disappears. 40 + 735 and stun to all enemies. (By the way a Chupacabra is a Mexican Myth, like Bigfoot or Lock Ness Monster)

Balance: Mander's Revenge, A pyramid pops up in the middle of the battle, out come a herd of purple, red, or blue manders.. They all run and attack the chosen enemy. 1020 storm, ice, or fire damage, (depending on the mander color: purple;storm, red; fire, blue; ice) and stun.

Storm: Electric Eel, Coral reef pops up and a Eel slowly exits his den. The eel swims in circles then finally electrifies the chosen enemy. 1275 damage to chosen enemy.

Fire: Devil, A red demon comes up from a fiery hole in the ground. It takes its pitchfork and slashes the enemy of choice. 1050 damage and -45% smoke ncescreen.

Ice: Avalanche, A big snowy mountain emerges from the ground. Suddenly the ground shakes and down comes a snowball, hitting each enemy. 200 + 720 and stun.

Hope you like them! :D