Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

EPIC Idea!

AuthorMessage
Champion
Mar 19, 2009
I have this idea, and NO I'm not trying to take over KingsIsle, I'm gona add some things to give them some advantage.

Those who have paying accounts, and wizards who are level 35+ (Or whatever half the level cap will be in the future!) can download an application that lets them design they're own world. Here's how:

You'd walk around as a little Wooden Construct thingy, and you could put down things.

-Monsters
You'd control their attacks, HP, all stats and everything!

-NPCs
You'd put them donw, and control their dialog and quest stuff.

-Quests
You'd make forward and side quests. And design their rewards!

-Rooms, areas, and dungeons
Make new areas and zones from defaults.

-Collision Points
These may be tricky, but you'll have to label what's wall and not!

-Other
Any other things you'd need!

All this would save to a file, like a RAR file.
Then another thing, to test it.

Any feedback?

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
No offense but I think this is taking over KingsIsle. I think this would be a better idea if it was just for castles.

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Hero
Jun 08, 2009
I'm not sure, it seems a bit complex. It wouldn't exactly work the way you planned, unless there as lots of preprogramming. I could see people buying/winning things for their private realms like monsters, bosses, etc, but it would involve complicated programming if you want to label whats solid and isn't. Besides, the skilled crafter or crowns player can link their houses into a private spiral with teleporters!

Cya in the Spiral,

Paul Stormglade, Transcended Diviner

Go Sparks!

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
Rihanna12 wrote:
No offense but I think this is taking over KingsIsle. I think this would be a better idea if it was just for castles.

Please don't tell me you didn't read the FIRST THING! You need to PAY.