Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Epic and Mega cards in Canada?

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 28, 2009
As you can see, I lives in Canada. Me and my friends like to play Wizard 101 as much as any others does. So, I was wondering if it is possible to also have the Epic and Mega bundle cards in Canada? I can also give to my friend on his b-day! I have a great plan and I have already visited plenty of Massive houses just to see what they look like and prepared all kind of furnitures and maxed them all in my bank 100/100! I'm so excited to get both of them! So KI plz make them available in the future in Canada! Thx!

Colin Legend Gem lvl 54 Myth

"Power of the mind vaporizes no dream, yet vanquishes nightmares"

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
I hope that cards will eventually come here. I've seen what those houses look like, and it makes me sad that I can't have one...

But the problem is, or so I've read, that the company that makes the cards in the U.S. prints them in English only. In Canada, bilingual (French/English) text is a requirement, which means that they can't be sold here... :(

Hopefully, this will change soon; I'd love to give my niece & nephew a time-card each for their birthdays. :)

L.S.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
vonawesome1 wrote:
I hope that cards will eventually come here. I've seen what those houses look like, and it makes me sad that I can't have one...

But the problem is, or so I've read, that the company that makes the cards in the U.S. prints them in English only. In Canada, bilingual (French/English) text is a requirement, which means that they can't be sold here... :(

Hopefully, this will change soon; I'd love to give my niece & nephew a time-card each for their birthdays. :)

L.S.

That is no longer the case, KI cleared that up with the card company. Wizard101 cards are currently being sold in Canada. See the link below for more information on which stores are selling them.

https://www.wizard101.com/game/canada-prepaid-card