Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Energy elixir

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 11, 2008
Energy elixir, useful thing, but does it really have to cost crowns? Why not something like 1000 gold instead? If it was gold, it would be much more useful taking care of a garden, and people could train their pets faster. And finally, as a side note, I had heard that there was only a few things intended that you could only buy with crowns, when Zeke sold crowns stuff, you could buy crowns items from normal shops with gold. Now there are only a few things you can buy with gold, and buying with gold should re-continue with the elixir.

Administrator
This is the age old argument of Time vs Crowns, young Wizard.

You either spend the Time to gain the Energy back slowly.
Or you spend the Crowns to gain the Energy back immediately.

Those are the only two options for getting your Energy back, and we will not be offering Energy elixirs for gold as they shortcut the gameplay.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Oct 11, 2008
Professor Greyrose wrote:
This is the age old argument of Time vs Crowns, young Wizard.

You either spend the Time to gain the Energy back slowly.
Or you spend the Crowns to gain the Energy back immediately.

Those are the only two options for getting your Energy back, and we will not be offering Energy elixirs for gold as they shortcut the gameplay.

Definitely a good point, so I can't really argue. But, however, it shortcuts though pet training, not gardening. It's really easy to overestimate how many plants you can have, for example, filling the green house given by the marlybone house seems ideal, but that's too big of a garden even for an adept gardener (like me), I can exhaust myself on the pests alone, and I can give only a few plants some of their other requirements. So let me re-ask you, can you guys reduce the energy cost so people don't overestimate?