Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Energy elixer? or Error?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 20, 2010
For a while now there have been 2 energy elixers in a gift box to the right of my screen.When I click on them I get an "ERROR" pop up? How do I get rid of this?....

Happy Wizarding
A.RainbowFist

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
klintontravis wrote:
For a while now there have been 2 energy elixers in a gift box to the right of my screen.When I click on them I get an "ERROR" pop up? How do I get rid of this?....

Happy Wizarding
A.RainbowFist

I think this was asked in the Halston section on the message boards too.

The "gift" energy elixirs were for gardening / pet elixirs. If you gardening/pet energy is full at the time, it will not allow you to accept the "gift" elixir.

Was your gardening / pet energy fulll at the time?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
klintontravis wrote:

Happy Wizarding
A.RainbowFist

This was a posted reply from Prospector Zeke dated Feb 20, 2011 saying:

"People, these are not mana elixirs, these are not health/mana bottles, these are ENERGY elixirs (the yellow globe) ---

If you have full ENERGY (again, the yellow globe) you cannot claim the elixir! "

It is posted in the Halston section of the message boards under "Problems recieving (sp?) Elixir".

Hope this helps.

Survivor
Nov 20, 2010
Wow.I really wasn't expecting an answer so quickly? Thank you! happy wizarding!