Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Enchanting Gear

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 31, 2009
I was wondering if it would be possible offer wizards the ability to enchant items so as to add a card to that item.

I imagine the process would work like crafting and tailoring in that you have a current item and you have the reagents and treasure card you want to place on your item. Then at a crafting table you combine them adding a card to the item.

This would make it no auction no trade but you'd essentially just crafted a crown item. Anyone think it a valid suggestion?

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Tragamite wrote:
I was wondering if it would be possible offer wizards the ability to enchant items so as to add a card to that item.

I imagine the process would work like crafting and tailoring in that you have a current item and you have the reagents and treasure card you want to place on your item. Then at a crafting table you combine them adding a card to the item.

This would make it no auction no trade but you'd essentially just crafted a crown item. Anyone think it a valid suggestion?

That would be great. I would love to see if you can like, add an item card to a regular old robe and then a couple of mana or health and damage to it.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
On may 17, I made this post in the Crafting section:
https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/18470.ftl#94961

Enchanting Gear, I figured was an advanced form of Crafting, and that's why i put it there. I suppose I should have moved it to the dorms.