Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Empyrea - I have Proof!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 05, 2011
Ok, most of us have heard the rumors of Empyrea (a world in the spiral... somewhere) but, I have recently done a quest on my ice in Wysteria which says the a shipment of sky-squid ink had just in from Empyrea, on a quest to collect ingredients. Now, add that information to dialog from Zf on a quest AND to Morganthe's Prophecy (The mirror will break, the horn will call, from the shadows I strike and the sky will fall) then you have proof of Empyrea being a world in the sky, full of Sky-squids, and maybe dark-y.

Please, post if you agree/disagree with me.

Jasmine IceBringer (Legendary Sorceress)
Natalie JadeBlade (Magus Theurgist)
&
Caitlin WinterHeart (Adept Thaumaturge)

Survivor
Oct 24, 2009
I agree! :-)
I agree! :D
I agree!
I can't wait to see the Sky Squids !!!

Marissa SparkleSinger lvl 60 Life
Marissa PearlBlossom lvl 40 Fire
Marissa DreamCloud lvl 48 Myth
Marissa RainBowCrafter lvl 45 Storm

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
That is REALLY smart, I would honestly never of guessed it! But, the last part is the sky will fall, the mirror will break... Mirage reminds me of an illusion in the desert, like a mirror, the closer you get, the more that it "disappears". Maybe its mirage instead, you never know what KI has in their heads! (Other than me, of course!)

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
Yes, this was found out long ago, you'd be surprised how fast word travels around the Spiral. Anyways, good eyes, and yes, most likely, Empyrea is the sky world of the prophecy.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Delver
Apr 12, 2011
Hate to tell you but this is an educated guess/theory you think it but the skies will fall could relate to an entirely different world and the wysteria and myth spell quest have nothing to do with the morganthe arc

Survivor
Apr 19, 2012
i did not know this they better work on this new world or i will be mad

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
IKL626 wrote:
Ok, most of us have heard the rumors of Empyrea (a world in the spiral... somewhere) but, I have recently done a quest on my ice in Wysteria which says the a shipment of sky-squid ink had just in from Empyrea, on a quest to collect ingredients. Now, add that information to dialog from Zf on a quest AND to Morganthe's Prophecy (The mirror will break, the horn will call, from the shadows I strike and the sky will fall) then you have proof of Empyrea being a world in the sky, full of Sky-squids, and maybe dark-y.

&

And for us Myth Wizards, we can't forget what Cyrus Drake said about summoning the Basilisk! "Hmm... The skies of Empryea? No no, you can't go there yet..." A Sky World will be interesting.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2008
The mirror will break part is referring to Mirror Lake, Zafaria.

The horns will call is from Avalon since it is medieval and back in those days they used horns a lot.

The next world will be based on something regarding Shadows.

The world after that will be when she'll probably be defeated since the sky will FALL.

Survivor
Oct 15, 2010
blaze552563 wrote:
Hate to tell you but this is an educated guess/theory you think it but the skies will fall could relate to an entirely different world and the wysteria and myth spell quest have nothing to do with the morganthe arc
I agree completely.

Survivor
Oct 15, 2010
IKL626 wrote:

&

Sorry to break it to you but you really (in my eyes) have no proof at all. Also it could have a ocean that is air as thick as water (where the sky squid came from) and there could be places where it is in the sky.

Explorer
May 22, 2011
Survivor
Nov 06, 2008
This is my analysis on the prophecy of what the world will be like, aka greek mythology. The mirror will break, the mirror used to kill medusa. The horn will call, the horn from a sayter. From the shadows I will strike, the mystery of the labyrinth. And the skys will fall, meaning mount olympus. This world will mostly be about the spiritual elements in wizard101. Mostly about MYTH, and life. Oh yea, forgot something *pause* SKY SQUIDS!!!

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
alexander12260 wrote:
This is my analysis on the prophecy of what the world will be like, aka greek mythology. The mirror will break, the mirror used to kill medusa. The horn will call, the horn from a sayter. From the shadows I will strike, the mystery of the labyrinth. And the skys will fall, meaning mount olympus. This world will mostly be about the spiritual elements in wizard101. Mostly about MYTH, and life.

Ehh, I dont think we will be going to Mount Olympus... Sorry :P

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
no the mirror will break was the part of mirror lake in zafaria. but maybe the sky will fall would have to do with empyrea the SKY world

Survivor
Aug 01, 2010
IKL626 wrote:

&
i agree that some people are just mad that they didnt think of it before you. and you do have proof you looked at the prophocy

Survivor
Aug 01, 2010
alexander12260 wrote:
This is my analysis on the prophecy of what the world will be like, aka greek mythology. The mirror will break, the mirror used to kill medusa. The horn will call, the horn from a sayter. From the shadows I will strike, the mystery of the labyrinth. And the skys will fall, meaning mount olympus. This world will mostly be about the spiritual elements in wizard101. Mostly about MYTH, and life. Oh yea, forgot something *pause* SKY SQUIDS!!!
you are wrong. they have all ready done the first 2 and they have nothing to do with those.