Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Elixirs

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 24, 2015
Hello,
Since Kings Isle is updating the Elixir and potions system, and doing a good job too. I have an idea for two new Elixirs or potions. The first potion would let you walk or if mounted fly, hop or what ever your mount does through mobs so you can go any where on the map with out getting grabbed.

The second would lock the duel circle so that no one could join you in battle, not even if they port in. I do not have to say how valuable this would be when you have just hit and you know the mob is going to get gone.

They should be able to be bought for gold as well as crowns

Administrator
Wildwiz123456 on May 1, 2019 wrote:
Hello,
Since Kings Isle is updating the Elixir and potions system, and doing a good job too. I have an idea for two new Elixirs or potions. The first potion would let you walk or if mounted fly, hop or what ever your mount does through mobs so you can go any where on the map with out getting grabbed.

The second would lock the duel circle so that no one could join you in battle, not even if they port in. I do not have to say how valuable this would be when you have just hit and you know the mob is going to get gone.

They should be able to be bought for gold as well as crowns
Thanks Wildwiz :). The ideas are great. There are some reasons we like you to bump into mobs, but this is something still worth considering.

Survivor
Dec 30, 2016
i thought of this one not to long ago but what about an elixir that give or boost the number of Training points it gives you when you rise to the level that gives you tp (if it doesn't do that already) i thought about this because i was looking for a faster and easier way to get tp I hope you see this and put this "reply" into consideration