Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Efreet Spell

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 18, 2016
Hello students and graduates of Ravenwood! Today I bring to you guys a very interesting idea. This idea revolves around my number one favorite spell in the entire game, Efreet. I love Efreet because the art on the card is pretty cool (a mean looking genie that you don't want to mess with) and a well timed Efreet spell cast can actually win you the match or save you from death due to that amazing minus 90% weakness. So with that being said, my idea is simple. In future updates and new world and level cap increases, I think there should be a way to train all the different Efreet variations. I will list them below for those unfamiliar with the Efreet spell variations.

- Sirocco Djinni. 830 Balance damage and -90% debuff to enemy.
- Classic Efreet. 895 Fire damage and -90% debuff to enemy.
- Boreas Ifrit. 880 Myth damage and +35% trap to next 2 myth attacks.
- It is strange how there's no life Efreet.
- Water Efreet. 875 Storm damage and -90% debuff to enemy.
- Ice Efreet. 625 Ice damage and -75% shield on the caster.
- Diablo Qarin. 755 Death damage and -90% debuff to the next incoming heal on the enemy.
- Diablo Qarin. 755 Shadow Damage and -90% debuff to the next incoming heal on the enemy. (Eerkala, a Mirage Djinn boss, is known for casting a Shadow version of Diablo Qarin.)

So in conclusion, do you guys think it would be cool for us to be able to have all of these exclusive Efreet spells as trainable spells in future updates? I don't think they should necessarily be easy to obtain since they are good spells, but maybe they could be added as a potential drop to Loremaster's Chamber? I'm curious to know what you guys think about being able to have the different Efreet variations as permanent spells, not just as treasure cards.

Good luck out there in the Spiral, students and graduates of Ravenwood and happy 10th birthday to Wizard101! Here's to a good Decaversary and here's to another 10 years down the road! Thank you to all the Kingsisle staff and a big THANK YOU to all the Kingsisle teams out there for working hard and making this game safe and fun for all ages!

Sincerely,
Blaze StormSword (Level 88 Diviner, Promethean Crafter, Lore Spell and Pet Enthusiast)