Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Economic Support (Crowns Offline)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2011
Good morning/evening to you all,

I would like to bring up an important issue revolving around crowns. You see it's become apparent that Crowns seems to be the mainly promoted way of playing, which I would agree with as it is a wonderful advantage in the game.
However, there are some players that feel it is unwise to buy online, and as a result, will not purchase crowns directly from the site. Most adults will agree with me.
I have some friends that I know of, who play but are very cautious online, one of the friends who stopped playing would buy dozens of Hawk-Rider packs at $30 per the 5000 crowns that came with it.
I believe it would be in the sites best interest to make crown cards for offline users to be able to use. I also understand however, that this may be a burden to the game administration, to create these such cards, so I have a proposal.
I am a business person myself, I understand the need of economic security and a consistent income of at least 50% earnings from supply/demand purposes.
Therefore, I propose a tactic that will serve offline players, providing them with crowns, and providing the wizard101 site for a way to balance the manufacturing of new cards.

The current online price of crowns is as follows:

Crowns-Cost
2,500=$5.00
5,000=$10.00
13,750=$25.00
30,000=$50.00
60,000=$80.00

I propose a cost increase for offline crown purchases (prepaid crown cards)

(Offline) Crowns-Cost
2,500=$8.00
5,000=$16.00
13,000=$28.00
30,000=$60.00
60,000=$90.00

I know its a bit out of the blue, but I urge you to think of the players who won't buy online, but are paying $30.00 for 5000 crowns, especially those of modified financial interests. I am sure they would be willing to pay a bit more to keep the business offline.
Please give me your thoughts.

Thank you for hearing me out.

Administrator