Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

eatemup city a new world

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
in this new world gobblers and other creatures are running fast food restaraunts

during the storyline you will go through many quest for finding a ingrediants
and settling arguments, and at the very end a new insane boss

super fried chicken

a boss that has every polymorph spell and star spell and he also has a cloak spell, along with both tri shield spells

this guy will have no resist and after sixth turns he will turn into a polymorph, and once that polymorph is over he will turn into another on the same turn

rewards for deafeating this world earns you a chicken hat and a chicken pet

also this area is for 50 up and mrs crisp
aka crisp from wysteria
sends you there because she wants a chicken sandwitch

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009

Why?

mrs crisp
aka crisp from wysteria

You're not serious, are you?

Doesn't Crisp have her own students that she could have do this??

And seriously. A chicken sandwich? Really? An entire new world just for a chicken sandwich. For an entire world, that had better be the only chicken in the whole Spiral, and I'm almost certain it's not.

The concept of a Gobbler homeworld has been touched on before, but you're going to have to do a lot better than this if you're going to be taken seriously. :?

Defender
Jul 28, 2009
Champion
Mar 19, 2009
I'm sorry, that idea was is copyrighted by KingsIsle (I'm joking, but you get my point, I hope.)
Think, maybe um....
Gobblerton. You're obvoiusly, a noob, no offense, but everyone who's completed Colossus Boulevard, (A really easy to get to place, just beat Nightshade) should know about that.

Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
Lol sounds like something Ms. Crisp would do. And would the boss be a gobbler?

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
grvy123 wrote:
in this new world gobblers and other creatures are running fast food restaraunts

super fried chicken

a boss that has every polymorph spell and star spell and he also has a cloak spell, along with both tri shield spells

this guy will have no resist and after sixth turns he will turn into a polymorph, and once that polymorph is over he will turn into another on the same turn

aka crisp from wysteria
Lol thats pretty funny I would like that world.

Delver
Aug 13, 2010
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
sparky1233334444 wrote:
I'm sorry, that idea was is copyrighted by KingsIsle (I'm joking, but you get my point, I hope.)
Think, maybe um....
Gobblerton. You're obvoiusly, a noob, no offense, but everyone who's completed Colossus Boulevard, (A really easy to get to place, just beat Nightshade) should know about that.

i never said this was the home world of the gobblers
but more like a expansion to wysteria kinda

in fact i am in mooshu and i am level 43

p.s. i did do collosus boulevard this is a expansion to wysteria

o and to the person that said doesnt crisp have students to do that
remember those pigswick students are liars and cheaters and crisp trusts you more

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
grvy123 wrote:

remember those pigswick students are liars and cheaters and crisp trusts you more

...and you know this how? Just because a couple of Pigswick students did some bad deeds doesn't make them all "liars and cheaters". Also, exactly why would I want yet another expansion on yet another side world? I don't want any more side worlds or extensions, especially ones that are just not cool at all.

Defender
Sep 14, 2010
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
grvy123 wrote:

...and you know this how? Just because a couple of Pigswick students did some bad deeds doesn't make them all "liars and cheaters". Also, exactly why would I want yet another expansion on yet another side world? I don't want any more side worlds or extensions, especially ones that are just not cool at all.

lol the pig before boss fights in wysteria said they are cheaters and in a couple side quest i saw a bit of lying going on

and this will just be another fun world to enjoy and be stronger then the easy wysteria

Defender
Mar 06, 2010
I like the main idea but there are a few things i want to point out:
1. This should come out after the next main storyline world
2. The final boss is too easy, you could one hit him when he uses a polymorph with low health
3. I think this place should have commons and two areas open at level 50, have one more area plus final boss dungeon at 60, and a super hard dungeon for level 70s
4. Why not an entire chicken suit reward!? (with the chicken pet and fried chicken wand)
4. :D Storyline ideas! (area names in bold, character names in italics):

Belladonna wants a chicken sandwich. So she sends us here. The fast food place, ChickenBobs, is going out of buisness because of competition. So, Mr Gobblebob (great name, huh ), sends us to the place because he thinks they are cheating. So we have to explore the two areas of the factory (the chicken farm and the factory), then we report back to Gobblebob. Then (this is for the 60+), we have to enter the restaurant and discover the underground headquarters, and explore to bring back their secret recipe. Then we have to enter The Kitchen and defeat the final boss, Bull Beefer (a mooshunian). Then Gobblebob thanks us and Belladonna Crisp finally gets her sandwich.

I might post more (about the level 70 dungeon). I especially will if people say they like my ideas :D

Defender
Feb 15, 2009
Well I'm not sure about that being a new world but you did manage to make me hungry

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
FireGod299 wrote:
I like the main idea but there are a few things i want to point out:
1. This should come out after the next main storyline world
2. The final boss is too easy, you could one hit him when he uses a polymorph with low health
3. I think this place should have commons and two areas open at level 50, have one more area plus final boss dungeon at 60, and a super hard dungeon for level 70s
4. Why not an entire chicken suit reward!? (with the chicken pet and fried chicken wand)
4. :D Storyline ideas! (area names in bold, character names in italics):

Belladonna wants a chicken sandwich. So she sends us here. The fast food place, ChickenBobs, is going out of buisness because of competition. So, Mr Gobblebob (great name, huh ), sends us to the place because he thinks they are cheating. So we have to explore the two areas of the factory (the chicken farm and the factory), then we report back to Gobblebob. Then (this is for the 60+), we have to enter the restaurant and discover the underground headquarters, and explore to bring back their secret recipe. Then we have to enter The Kitchen and defeat the final boss, Bull Beefer (a mooshunian). Then Gobblebob thanks us and Belladonna Crisp finally gets her sandwich.

I might post more (about the level 70 dungeon). I especially will if people say they like my ideas :D

your idea is pretty good

also to the person above that said just one shot him once he is in a weak polymorph, the boss i mentioned has the resist of whatever polymorph he is in currently and i forgot to mention he had tower shields to so watch out for when he isnt in polymorph

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
grvy123 wrote:
lol the pig before boss fights in wysteria said they are cheaters and in a couple side quest i saw a bit of lying going on

and this will just be another fun world to enjoy and be stronger then the easy wysteria

You're gonna trust a couple of untrustworthy Wysterians to represent an entire world of Wysterians? That's exactly how stereotypes form. Also, I don't want another "fun" worlds. We have too many of them in my opinion.

Defender
Mar 06, 2010
grvy123 wrote:

your idea is pretty good

also to the person above that said just one shot him once he is in a weak polymorph, the boss i mentioned has the resist of whatever polymorph he is in currently and i forgot to mention he had tower shields to so watch out for when he isnt in polymorph

Maybe he should also still have a cheat where he uses a tower shield when you use a blade or shield on yourself :)
As i said, here goes nothing :D

ChickenGod's tower
Basics: Gobblebob needs the ultimate chicken sandwich!
11 rooms. 4 boss fights. Three puzzle rooms. Three normal enemy fights.
Each of three pathways has one normal enemy fight room, one puzzle room, and one boss fight room. The other rooms are the entrance and the final boss's room.

Boss: Froglegs: Frog person. Looks like Thurston Plunket and Balestrom.
Boss: Golemon: Steel Golem. He has a microwave on his front instead of a burner.
Boss: Bulldin. Bull. Attacks because he wants ultimate chicken sandwich for himself.
Final Boss: The Big Chicken. He is protecting the ultimate chicken sandwich. Ends up being a gobbler in a chicken suit

That's all my ideas for now :D

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
FireGod299 wrote:
grvy123 wrote:

your idea is pretty good

Maybe he should also still have a cheat where he uses a tower shield when you use a blade or shield on yourself :)
As i said, here goes nothing :D

ChickenGod's tower
Basics: Gobblebob needs the ultimate chicken sandwich!
11 rooms. 4 boss fights. Three puzzle rooms. Three normal enemy fights.
Each of three pathways has one normal enemy fight room, one puzzle room, and one boss fight room. The other rooms are the entrance and the final boss's room.

Boss: Froglegs: Frog person. Looks like Thurston Plunket and Balestrom.
Boss: Golemon: Steel Golem. He has a microwave on his front instead of a burner.
Boss: Bulldin. Bull. Attacks because he wants ultimate chicken sandwich for himself.
Final Boss: The Big Chicken. He is protecting the ultimate chicken sandwich. Ends up being a gobbler in a chicken suit

That's all my ideas for now :D

nice idea that might be good for a level 60 dungeon
also that when ever ya blade or trap he towers cheat is really good and maybe all of them could stack on each other to make a insane tower shield

good idea keep up the dungeon ideas

and maybe a bit of the storyline for the world

Survivor
Sep 17, 2008
grvy123 wrote:

super fried chicken

aka crisp from wysteria
YES! This is the best world idea ever! No i am not being sarcastic, i actually really like this idea. Oh great now i am hungry. Is it ok if i just eat Super Fried Chicken instead of fight him?

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
vader1004 wrote:
grvy123 wrote:

super fried chicken

aka crisp from wysteria
YES! This is the best world idea ever! No i am not being sarcastic, i actually really like this idea. Oh great now i am hungry. Is it ok if i just eat Super Fried Chicken instead of fight him?

lol i thought this might happen if i put a world of food for a idea