Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Earth in the third ark

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 12, 2012
I have an idea for adding Earth into the third ark. It's quite simple, actually, so this might not be a very long post. It's not my idea for the first or last world though; I intended it to be the third or fourth world.

Headmaster Ambrose went to the spiral door to go to (Some world from the third ark) to do some errands, but one of the doorknobs was missing. He bought a new one from the furniture shop in Wizard City and repaired the door with magic. He put in the Spiral Key for Marleybone, but the door wouldn't budge. He saw some shadow magic leaking out of the keyhole on the door knob. Alerted, he calls on you for help with the little circles on the right-hand side and clearly states that he is near the spiral door in Bartleby. When you arrive, you see the magic leaking out. You work together to put the magic back where it came from. He tests the door to see if it works, but it ended up functioning like a normal door. He strictly warns you not to use the door as he leaves, otherwise a detention. Once he is gone, you try the door yourself out of curiosity making sure that he can't hear you. You trip as you open the door, so you fall in and you end up in (wherever Kingsisle decides to take you).

Everything else can be Kingsisle's decision, including the third ark's villain's reason to be there (i.e. terrorize the people there, perhaps), which countries you will go to, whether or not you will go back to your home (if you make a new character on the account, you learn that you come from Earth because you come from a realm that "...doesn't even believe in magic!"), what magic you will learn/how you will learn/whether or not you will learn new magic there, etcetera etcetera etcetera.

Tell me what you think of my idea, and feel free to tweak it a little!

-Nathaniel Redflame, level 54

P.S. I won't be able to reply because my membership expires in a few hours. I can only reply if I buy another one today or tomorrow.

Defender
Aug 12, 2012
Little Dragon Spar... on Jun 30, 2014 wrote:
I have an idea for adding Earth into the third ark. It's quite simple, actually, so this might not be a very long post. It's not my idea for the first or last world though; I intended it to be the third or fourth world.

Headmaster Ambrose went to the spiral door to go to (Some world from the third ark) to do some errands, but one of the doorknobs was missing. He bought a new one from the furniture shop in Wizard City and repaired the door with magic. He put in the Spiral Key for Marleybone, but the door wouldn't budge. He saw some shadow magic leaking out of the keyhole on the door knob. Alerted, he calls on you for help with the little circles on the right-hand side and clearly states that he is near the spiral door in Bartleby. When you arrive, you see the magic leaking out. You work together to put the magic back where it came from. He tests the door to see if it works, but it ended up functioning like a normal door. He strictly warns you not to use the door as he leaves, otherwise a detention. Once he is gone, you try the door yourself out of curiosity making sure that he can't hear you. You trip as you open the door, so you fall in and you end up in (wherever Kingsisle decides to take you).

Everything else can be Kingsisle's decision, including the third ark's villain's reason to be there (i.e. terrorize the people there, perhaps), which countries you will go to, whether or not you will go back to your home (if you make a new character on the account, you learn that you come from Earth because you come from a realm that "...doesn't even believe in magic!"), what magic you will learn/how you will learn/whether or not you will learn new magic there, etcetera etcetera etcetera.

Tell me what you think of my idea, and feel free to tweak it a little!

-Nathaniel Redflame, level 54

P.S. I won't be able to reply because my membership expires in a few hours. I can only reply if I buy another one today or tomorrow.
Seriously? Nobody likes or dislikes my idea? You're that neutral about it? :3

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
I don't think Earth world make a good world in the third arc. For starters all/most of the worlds are based on cultures and events that happened in the history of our world and it would seem to be very tough (and a very long time too) to recreate Earth on Wizard101 as we know it. And it seems as if Old Cob from Khrysalis is the new villain I don't see how Earth would fit into that storyline. And we don't know if we're from Earth. In Pirate101 our pirates are from some other world in the Spiral, and this could be the case for us Wizards too.