Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dwagon's housing ideas! :D

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 10, 2016
I decided that I wanted to briefly explain some housing ideas that i would really love to have in this game.... Not that the developers ever listen to the community but i'd like to talk about them anyway :3.

Idea #1
I'd like to see two new houses inside the crown shop. The first one being an astral school house that's a huge observatory with a telescope the castle could have three courtyards to it representing the sun moon and star schools. I know that wizards cannot be astral school but I think it would be cool regardless. Likewise I think a shadow school house would be cool too. My Idea for that would be some kind of dark, Shady keep it wouldn't be gloomy just dark. And the shadow house could have long hallways because why not?

Idea #2
This game is an mmo, So people want to meet each other and stuff right? So I thought it would be cool to add parties to the game. Wizards who own castles should be able to go to a place or open a menu and start a party. they could pick the theme for the party for example the party could be a gathering for those who want to hatch pets or a death wizard gathering, Birthday party. etc. I think this would be a perfect way for players to find friends as opposed to just going to the commons.

Idea #3
I love the idea of building your own castle but I think it can and should be improved. Every world has a castle shop where you can buy castles, So why not have them sell plots too? For example I could go to the Krokotopia shop and buy a desert style plot. There should also be a GUI for placing the blocks as the camera angles for castle building can be very strange and sometimes annoying. The castle shops should also sell castle blocks too. I'd also like to say that you should also buy pvp arenas with arena tickets or with crowns in the crown shop.

In all, These ideas while amazing would probably not be added but a wizard can dream can't they? :p Anyway thanks for reading this post. And have a nice day.