Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dueling Our School Professors

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 13, 2010
I think for our next spell quest, we should have to duel our school professor. I'm sure every wizard has wanted to see what their professors can do when it comes to a wizard duel and this could be our opportunity.
But they will obviously be difficult since they are the head of that school. They should be able to cast every spell from their specific school and nothing else.

Like if a necromancer had to fight Dworgyn, he could cast sacrifice on himself or cast plague on his students. And maybe he could even cast some spells we see from pets or other enemies. For instance: Death Minotaur or Death Ninja Pig

I personally have always wanted to duel the professors, so please add some feedback to this idea.

Boris Thunderblade Transcended Necromancer

Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
That sounds like a great idea! I don't know how Alahazard, (my balance teacher) would cast a spell. Maybe with his cane. LOL

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
You already get to fight Cyrus Drake in Dragonspyre, but I get what you are saying. That would be cool though. As an excuse, Cyrus could say something like "You may have beat me in DragonSpyre, but I doubt you can do it twice!" or something like that.

Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
Squire
Dec 21, 2008