Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dry the sunken palace

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 31, 2011
What if owners of the sunken palace could dry off the palace? You could press a button, and like the malistare introduction, everyone sees fans all around. Some windows open, and the water blows out. The fans stay in the corner when the little video thing is done. It would be a button that just says DRY, and it would be next to the gardening and moving icons in the bottom right corner.

Of course that was for the inside. Well, what if you could press a button in the bottom right corner that says surface? There would be a video of the sunken ship coming to life, and it would carry up the castle and the land that you live on. Then all of the water would be gone. Poof. I want my hotel customers to sleep in a dry house. Can I dry my house for the night? Anyone else got an idea for drying the palace?

Yes, I know some of you say, but now its not a sunken palace! Well, the name can be changed to the sunken island, or the sunken island palace, or the lost and found or sunken and risen palace. Or maybe the sunken palace would stay the same and there would be a new house called the sunken and risen palace.

Evan level 58 life wizard

P.S. Please do NOT!!! put it in a pack! I want to be able to buy the house with my gold. Aw darn I'm giving ideas.