Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dragonspyre Enrollment/New World Idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
I know KingsIsle/Wizard 101 is planning on releasing new worlds in the future. I’m currently in Dragonspyre, and it gave me an idea. I think it would be interesting if, after completing Dragonspyre, you could really enroll in the school and learn new and more powerful spells. You learn in Dragonspyre that students learned to ride dragons and became dragon riders. I assume they fought with dragons, which made them powerful fighters. I know Dragonspyre is in ruins, but you could either have access to another version which is rebuilt or travel back in time. Either way, I think being able to actually become a student of Dragonspyre Academy would be cool. I mean you already go through tests in order to become a student. It seems Dragonspyre Academy has the same schools as Ravenwood, but it's just common sense that they have different spells. You could either enroll in the same school you originally did, in my case death, or you could enroll in a whole new school.