Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dragaria the new world

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
hey i know all of ya are liking the new pack so i got a idea that if ya buy one of the dragon hoard packs after this place is made ya get to go to a new area called Dragaria. in Dragaria ya get to help a lost tribe fight off the darkness in the land and will have good exp and stuff to get along with a chance to get a bone dragon from the final boss if ya win

if ya guys think how this can get better please post and also commet on this new idea

it may seem like a bit of dragon spire and grizzleheim but it is way more

Explorer
Sep 04, 2008
It's a good idea,but I think that everyone should be able to get to the world even if you don't have the new pack. I think for prizes and such in the world you should give them a chance to get things from the dragon pack?

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
o and for those that dont have any crowns after they get all those packs the area is free to play and gives 101 crowns after each dungeon the first time ya comeplete it

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
cat4hurricane4 wrote:
It's a good idea,but I think that everyone should be able to get to the world even if you don't have the new pack. I think for prizes and such in the world you should give them a chance to get things from the dragon pack?

i guess your right and also the tribe your helping are a group of humans called the dragon riders and most of them will be wearing gear that is in the dragon rider pack

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
grvy123 wrote:
hey i know all of ya are liking the new pack so i got a idea that if ya buy one of the dragon hoard packs after this place is made ya get to go to a new area called Dragaria. in Dragaria ya get to help a lost tribe fight off the darkness in the land and will have good exp and stuff to get along with a chance to get a bone dragon from the final boss if ya win

if ya guys think how this can get better please post and also commet on this new idea

FAAARRRRRR too much like DragonSpyre.

Explorer
Jan 17, 2010
mman17 wrote:
grvy123 wrote:

I find that just rude mman17. He didn't even say what the world would look like.

I would prefer a more detailed bit of info before i were to give a true comment. Could there be more detail?

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
BLSKis1 wrote:
mman17 wrote:
grvy123 wrote:

I find that just rude mman17. He didn't even say what the world would look like.

I would prefer a more detailed bit of info before i were to give a true comment. Could there be more detail?

ya um the world is a area with lots of mountains and dragons
and it sorta like grizzleheim just with a lot of mountains.
well i am still thinking on stuff like bosses and also i think that there should be some kind of minigame wear you have to ride a dragon in the sky and if ya do well ya can get stuff depending on how ya did

keep commeting and posting ways to make this better

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
BLSKis1 wrote:
mman17 wrote:
grvy123 wrote:

How do you find that rude? I expressed my feelings with far, and you would find that rude? Some people just do not understand expression and why we use it.