Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Draconian transformation!- teachers look!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 17, 2010

Important! We can change the game, please read!

For all the years i've been playing wizard101 the thing i've wanted more than anything else is a draconian transformation (like the krokomummy or fire elf) but no matter how hard I wish nothings going to make it happen.

I've noticed that some peoples ideas have been made real like the magic carpet so I plead with the creators of wizard101 to add that small draconian transformation for 70 gold and make everyone happy. I know i'm not the only player who wants this from talking to people.

Please take my thoughts into consideration and help make this happen!

~TaraDragonsong-pyromancer

p.s One of the reasons I want this is because my character IS a dragon but I just have to put wings and armor on her and pretend, if this happened a lot of us wouldn't have to pretend anymore ;)

other transformations that would be really cool~

wolf
raven
cat bandit

feel free to add suggestions or repost this! we need to make theese transormations happen!

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
70 gold? :-o 12 Minutes and you will see everyone walking around with wings like Zarthax in the Tower archives. And it'll be kinda weird how would you jump and what if you had a Mount on? LOL

So maybe 1000 gold...?

Alura Mythshade level 50 Necromancer
Calamity OrgeBlossom level 30 Thergist
Cheryl Trollcaster level 41 Pyromancer

Btw don't even mention a malistare transformation

Defender
Feb 28, 2011
I personally dont ever use student transformations, i think people walking around looking like a gobbler or elf is odd, but it's a kid game and they may find it fun.
But despite my opinion or what I do, draconian transformation is a great idea. I would personally like to see (or find) the draconian morph treasure card recipe for my life student. The floating lands guy with the polymorph recipes doesnt have it, and the card itself is only in zafaria library far as i know.

But good luck, I really hope they consider this option from your suggestion :)

Survivor
Aug 17, 2010
Randomperson16 wrote:
70 gold? :-o 12 Minutes and you will see everyone walking around with wings like Zarthax in the Tower archives. And it'll be kinda weird how would you jump and what if you had a Mount on? LOL

So maybe 1000 gold...?

Lol a malistare transformation now THAT would be funny.

Btw the other transformations in the crown shop are 70 gold (I think, or 500 I forget now) so really the draconian should be the same. The other transformations you just float up in the air and come back down when you jump and as for mounts, you can't ride one when your using a tf. But I see where you coming from. Thanks for the input!

Survivor
Aug 17, 2010
TarynHeart wrote:
I personally dont ever use student transformations, i think people walking around looking like a gobbler or elf is odd, but it's a kid game and they may find it fun.
But despite my opinion or what I do, draconian transformation is a great idea. I would personally like to see (or find) the draconian morph treasure card recipe for my life student. The floating lands guy with the polymorph recipes doesnt have it, and the card itself is only in zafaria library far as i know.

But good luck, I really hope they consider this option from your suggestion :)

Thanks for the input ^^

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
Duskblood7889 wrote:
Randomperson16 wrote:

So maybe 1000 gold...?

Btw the other transformations in the crown shop are 70 gold (I think, or 500 I forget now) so really the draconian should be the same. The other transformations you just float up in the air and come back down when you jump and as for mounts, you can't ride one when your using a tf. But I see where you coming from. Thanks for the input!

Actually the other transformations are 70 CROWNS. They are not gold. :P

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
Survivor
Aug 17, 2010
Randomperson16 wrote:
Duskblood7889 wrote:
Randomperson16 wrote:

So maybe 1000 gold...?

Ah thanks, it is indeed possible to buy them for gold though as i have done before, just forgot how much Xo

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
Duskblood7889 wrote:
Randomperson16 wrote:
Duskblood7889 wrote:
Randomperson16 wrote:

So maybe 1000 gold...?

Ah thanks, it is indeed possible to buy them for gold though as i have done before, just forgot how much Xo

My apologizes. Just found them for gold in the crown shop.