Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dorms and home Locks

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 30, 2009
Hello my name is Christopher and I had an idea about putting locks on the dorms and homes that we can lock and unlock. I have party's sometimes and wizards that port in to see my friends are rude to my friends and myself and there is nothing we can do about it. I hate seeing my friends fight and curse at there friends so can we come up with a vote about putting locks on the doors and having the option to kick out on wanted wizards from our homes?

Thanks your biggest wizard fan:
Christopher

XXX please give us the rite to vote XXX

You already have the ability to kick people from your house.

From the June Update Notes
There are now privacy options to only allow your Friends (but not their friends) to teleport to your home. Look for this in the Privacy Tab when you press ESC in the game.
The owner of a house can send guests away with the "Send Away" option. Just click on a Wizard in your Home and the Friends panel will appear, where you will see the option to "Send Away". The Wizard that was sent away will receive the message "The owner asked you to leave."

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.