Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

do you have to be level 80 to go to azteca?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 27, 2010
do you have to because if you to then i will have to start my questing i just finished the keep of ganelon and i thought i would levl all the way up but i didnt i have like 81,213 ot some thing like that to go...

Administrator
The news clearly states:

Players who are a minimum of level 80 and who have completed the Avalon quest "A Great Storm Coming" must speak to Cyrus Drake in Ravenwood (not Merle like you usually do). He will send you along to Marleybone for a very unique experience. Completing Cyrus' quest will give you the Spiral Key to Azteca.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Apr 17, 2012
Professor Greyrose on Nov 11, 2012 wrote:
The news clearly states:

Players who are a minimum of level 80 and who have completed the Avalon quest "A Great Storm Coming" must speak to Cyrus Drake in Ravenwood (not Merle like you usually do). He will send you along to Marleybone for a very unique experience. Completing Cyrus' quest will give you the Spiral Key to Azteca.
well bummer but I'm still member so i'll level up some more. and will atazate (or whatever) be gone? like is it limited time world?

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
dragon123456691 on Nov 11, 2012 wrote:
well bummer but I'm still member so i'll level up some more. and will atazate (or whatever) be gone? like is it limited time world?
As far as I know, there's never been a such thing as a "limited time world"... But AZ is still in test~ we'll hear about it when KI announces a date for live.