Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

do you got spell ideals

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 17, 2011
278
do you got spell ideals? because i do and i wanna here all the spells ideal you guys have
post any and all spell ideals here so the world can see them!

here my ideal for a spell

name: mist

damage: 1000 or 1350 to self or other player

cheat: it would not let you heal for 3 but other player can't cast any heals ether for 3 rounds
look like: you know the deer night skull well it would reform out of the black mist with pruple glowing eyes and then it soak you energy out of you kinda like how some of the death spell do and the back round would be like a grave yard of some kind

hope you like my ideal now that you seen mine show me yours level 95

Survivor
Apr 07, 2013
48
sliver moon wolf on Apr 25, 2014 wrote:
do you got spell ideals? because i do and i wanna here all the spells ideal you guys have
post any and all spell ideals here so the world can see them!

here my ideal for a spell

name: mist

damage: 1000 or 1350 to self or other player

cheat: it would not let you heal for 3 but other player can't cast any heals ether for 3 rounds
look like: you know the deer night skull well it would reform out of the black mist with pruple glowing eyes and then it soak you energy out of you kinda like how some of the death spell do and the back round would be like a grave yard of some kind

hope you like my ideal now that you seen mine show me yours level 95
hmm first how many pips would that be. 11? 12? 13? etc.

2. heres my idea for a myth.



name: shift damage

damage: none.

affect: next damage spell cast on you has the damage sent to whoever casted the spell. example: someone casts ninja pigs (640 damage) on you. When you use this spell instead of you taking damage, the caster takes the damage. Only one can be used at a time or its an automatic fizzle. it also can't be reshuffled in order to block spamming of it.

accuracy: starts at 100%. then as you use it the accuracy goes down in 10% increments. this ignores clothing accuracy.
3 pips needed.


Hero
Sep 19, 2013
770
Huh? What does it do? Your post makes no sense.

Explorer
Oct 31, 2013
52
thomasnightriver on Apr 27, 2014 wrote:
hmm first how many pips would that be. 11? 12? 13? etc.

2. heres my idea for a myth.



name: shift damage

damage: none.

affect: next damage spell cast on you has the damage sent to whoever casted the spell. example: someone casts ninja pigs (640 damage) on you. When you use this spell instead of you taking damage, the caster takes the damage. Only one can be used at a time or its an automatic fizzle. it also can't be reshuffled in order to block spamming of it.

accuracy: starts at 100%. then as you use it the accuracy goes down in 10% increments. this ignores clothing accuracy.
3 pips needed.

Mine is sortof like yours:

2 pips

name: Regergatate

affect: when you use it, the person that sent the highest damage to you gets hit by the spell they cast on you.

Acurrecy: 85%

What level to be to get it: Level 30

Fiona Redblossom Level :27

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
278
Robobot1747 on Apr 27, 2014 wrote:
Huh? What does it do? Your post makes no sense.
if you were talking about my post read it again it a spell ideal and also to answer the other person thing it cost 7 pips

Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
44
sliver moon wolf on Apr 25, 2014 wrote:
do you got spell ideals? because i do and i wanna here all the spells ideal you guys have
post any and all spell ideals here so the world can see them!

here my ideal for a spell

name: mist

damage: 1000 or 1350 to self or other player

cheat: it would not let you heal for 3 but other player can't cast any heals ether for 3 rounds
look like: you know the deer night skull well it would reform out of the black mist with pruple glowing eyes and then it soak you energy out of you kinda like how some of the death spell do and the back round would be like a grave yard of some kind

hope you like my ideal now that you seen mine show me yours level 95
Examples of IDEAL
It was an ideal spot for a vacation.

idea
: a thought, plan, or suggestion about what to do

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
253
sliver moon wolf on Apr 27, 2014 wrote:
if you were talking about my post read it again it a spell ideal and also to answer the other person thing it cost 7 pips
I read it, doesn't make since.

Defender
Nov 17, 2012
186
170calories on Apr 27, 2014 wrote:
Examples of IDEAL
It was an ideal spot for a vacation.

idea
: a thought, plan, or suggestion about what to do
I'm sorry, but does it really matter? We all know what he meant and you decided to interrupt the flow of the thread with you immaculate grammar lesson.

Defender
Jan 13, 2013
125
Your post makes no sense, Silver Moon Wolf.

Especially the bottom. That's impossible to read.

Defender
Jan 13, 2013
125
FYI Spells don't cheat. Only mobs and bosses do.