Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Do our wizards even eat?

2
AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
304
RottenHeart on Nov 3, 2012 wrote:
I suspect the OP is quite aware of the available potions. She is talking about eating stuff, and I can't imagine any specific reason why wizards shouldn't eat. There are lots of good reasons why a wizard might need to eat:

- because the wizard gets hungry
- to refill energy, health or mana
- provide boosts or extra powers
- some foods are very delicious

I have played other RPG games where eating is an element of the game. Its certainly not a bad idea. Currently my wizard does get hungry at times and eats the raw flesh of its defeated enemies. Only when nobody is looking. I doubt my wizard is the only one that does this.
LOL, i agree that eating would not be a bad thing to add to the game.

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
503
I disagree only because it might cause lag and, as someone already stated, they could be fixing far more important things. (Such as drop rates. :P)

But, with food wouldn't be too bad. Like some other people (I hope) I have a certain attachment to my wizard. :3 Feeding her wouldn't annoy me, and honestly, if it wasn't necessary and I was in a time crunch, I'd just skip it for later.

I'm not seeing much wrong with this, it's a good idea overall. Just going from fighting to a feast of my own sounds awesome.

Explorer
Mar 20, 2010
54
I think that this would be a great idea, but it shouldn't be necessary, because then you would have to have a penalty and then...

Also, if daily feeding were necessary, long breaks and weekdays when you didn't have time would be really horrid.

Defender
Jul 11, 2011
113
This original message has been removed.
Please stop posting on my thread, just please IT WAS A IDEA, ok if you did not like the idea why post even more? Your just making me sad now and I am NOT LYING oh and what if I called your idea du,b and did not care huh? :P and you don't care? Well if you don't why did you come here to make me sad in the first place

Sincerely, A sad and tempered girl who thinks everyone hates her ideas and makes her sad and never likes her ideas

Explorer
Aug 19, 2010
53
Ok everyone as mentioned a million times before in this board, just an idea! And I would like to add its also just a game! Maybe like how your pets reward you when you feed them items in your bag maybe you would get gold because after you eat the food you get a reward for care. Honestly so many rude comments. Just a little life lesson that may come in handy for all those people, If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say nothing at all. I don't mean to sound like a mother but really seeing that just bugs me! Can't we have a little imagination here?

Survivor
Oct 29, 2012
39
Paige Dragonwhispe... on Dec 4, 2012 wrote:
Ok everyone as mentioned a million times before in this board, just an idea! And I would like to add its also just a game! Maybe like how your pets reward you when you feed them items in your bag maybe you would get gold because after you eat the food you get a reward for care. Honestly so many rude comments. Just a little life lesson that may come in handy for all those people, If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say nothing at all. I don't mean to sound like a mother but really seeing that just bugs me! Can't we have a little imagination here?
I love the idea of eating snacks, and you wouldn't need to buy them nor need to eat. You would just eat when you wanted to and earn the snacks when you won battles.

Explorer
Aug 19, 2010
53
Ruthless Alura Bri... on Dec 5, 2012 wrote:
I love the idea of eating snacks, and you wouldn't need to buy them nor need to eat. You would just eat when you wanted to and earn the snacks when you won battles.
See? Can't anyone think positive like that?

Delver
Nov 22, 2008
267
cat12ninja on Nov 15, 2012 wrote:
But when they could be fixing bugs and adding new, cool things I don't think they would add eating because it would not effect gameplay at all.
did castles affect gameplay?

Survivor
Aug 25, 2012
3
Paige Dragonwhispe... on Dec 5, 2012 wrote:
See? Can't anyone think positive like that?
Funny topicBut thats wierd they cant eat

Survivor
Dec 09, 2011
26
i think we should eat because if you realize if we dont eat we die our wizards could die x(thats terrible if we die at least lose health if we dont eat.

Defender
Jul 11, 2011
113
Bobthedude6512 on Dec 23, 2012 wrote:
i think we should eat because if you realize if we dont eat we die our wizards could die x(thats terrible if we die at least lose health if we dont eat.
i know, some people forget its a idea

Defender
Feb 17, 2012
139
Maybe we could eat after we do gardening, like pets do after they play grumpy gobblers?
Just an idea

Survivor
Sep 11, 2011
4
sarah230804 on Oct 30, 2012 wrote:
I was wondering since our pets eat....why don't we? Like I'd have some fun time chewing on a apple! Tell me what you think? It could be like potions and whatnot
From:The super wizard team: Cassandra rainbowsong, Kelly thundermask, Molly mythweave, and Ryan darkcoin.
the best of friends
i would eat pizza all day

Survivor
Mar 18, 2011
3
FarrixAE on Oct 31, 2012 wrote:
Maybe eating to add health instead of potions. Like, you can buy a golden carrot and replenishes 500 health and 50 mana. Maybe, but it should be an essential thing for us. Or gold would be harder to obtain. But lets see
I don't think it should be essential be it could be optional. I think that we could be able to buy or find the food or make it a reward from quest and gardening!

Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
7
I agree that this would be a great idea. My friends and I make restaurants (and hotels) when we get bored. I think it would be cool if we were able to eat, and place food in our homes. Although, I wouldn't want to make it essential. I think some foods should replenish health and mana, and other don't. You should be able to buy them, or get them as drops.
Thanks for taking the time to read this (if you did), and I hope to see that KI goes through with this!
-The one and only, Bailey FireBringer cx

Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
40
Here is a question I have wondered and thought someone could help me out.

We all know you can have food in your homes like cheese wheels pies sausage links and such but you can never eat the food in your home. How is it that we are not dead from starvation yet only our pets can eat during the pet training. Yet our character can never eat in the game. is KI trying to starve us by not having us eat

How come no one has ever caught this before that we can not eat in the game

I have crates of chickens and pies and pumpkins hot dogs vegetable's and jellybeans in my villa that I can not eat. and I am very hungry from my travels all over the spiral my poor can not take it anymore.

PLEASE LET US EAT

2