Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Discussion on updates

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
I am posting this to talk about updates that were in the test realm that never made it live. Tell me if you think they should had stayed or left, and why? Any changes you would had made?

I think the chat channels were a very good idea, although they never made it to the live realm. These channels were useful to many wizards for finding help, and receiving answers to important questions, right in the game.

Also, I believe wishing wells were a good idea. They were in no way, form, shape, or size effecting the players that did not like them, and they were very fun for wizards that did enjoy using them to sacrifice a few extra crowns for chances at items, and wishing well exclusive items. I for one, loved using the wishing wells and chat channels.

Administrator
Both of these were removed in reaction to overwhelming player feedback.

The chat channels were too confusing for our younger audience and the wishing well was deemed too akin to gambling as you were not always guaranteed something in return.

community@wizard101.com
Armiger
May 10, 2010
Well, I understand, that some thought the IceZilla Pet was a bit too powerful at the time, maybe... However, at this time, that pet would in no way, shape, or form, be considered overpowered now...

Please bring the IceZilla pet to the live game!