Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Did you hear? Housing! Pets! Mounts!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 02, 2009
Since the day the game came out I have been playing Wizard 101. I remember when there were no such thing as mounts, pets that cast spells, the Pet Pavilion, or even houses or housing items. Whenever a new update comes out, I, and many other wizards, must spend a large stash of gold to make up for the amount of new items that came out, and would look good in our house/character or would update our speed. I think that KingsIsle should give wizards who have completed a quest before, but it was completed before housing, pets, pet snacks, or mounts came out, and that KingsIsle should give these rewards to the wizards in question. What does everyone else think of this idea?

Survivor
Apr 11, 2009
I totally agree because I have been playing a long time too and i have to go back with my lvl 47 and do pet games and craft more items to ketch up. I do think Kingsisle should give them what they should of got, and give them some extra crowns or gold because we have been playing their game for so long. For an example a free rare pet for every month or year and the pet get rarer every month or year.

Survivor
Jan 28, 2012
Don't we already get that stuff for doing quests..?

- Tyler SoulForge

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
rtdv wrote:
Since the day the game came out I have been playing Wizard 101. I remember when there were no such thing as mounts, pets that cast spells, the Pet Pavilion, or even houses or housing items. Whenever a new update comes out, I, and many other wizards, must spend a large stash of gold to make up for the amount of new items that came out, and would look good in our house/character or would update our speed. I think that KingsIsle should give wizards who have completed a quest before, but it was completed before housing, pets, pet snacks, or mounts came out, and that KingsIsle should give these rewards to the wizards in question. What does everyone else think of this idea?

I don't see the reasoning behind this. Quests are quests and are to be done. We are rewarded for them. It's up to you to budget your gold and/or crowns, not KI.

Defender
Mar 02, 2009
I agree that I did not explain myself well. Yes we get these things from quests, but once you're in Avalon, you don't feel like redoing the entire game just to get housing, pets, pet snacks, or mounts.

Survivor
Sep 23, 2010
rtdv wrote:
I agree that I did not explain myself well. Yes we get these things from quests, but once you're in Avalon, you don't feel like redoing the entire game just to get housing, pets, pet snacks, or mounts.

If you don't have a a house and a mount by the time you are in Avalon I don't know what you have been doing with all your gold. If you have a level 80 wizard he can go farming wherever he wants for the rest of your wizards if they need things.