Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Detailed Ideas To Improve Wizard101 Experience

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 06, 2016
Before I begin this post I would just like to state that I have been in love with this game since I was very young and have always thought of idea to make the game better overall. with that said here are a few of my own ideas to improve the game overall and even bring in some new players to help the game live and prosper in the new era of games.

1. Revamp the quests for the first arc. I know this is a no brainer and might even be in the works as we speak, but taking some of the first quests from the first few worlds and making them more cinematic and overall "fresh and new" would draw a lot of attention to the game since some of these quests and worlds have been the same for years. The flow from world to world feels weird as the graphics just improve with the area of the game you are currently in.

2. A better chat system. There is no real way for younger people to communicate properly with people with text and open chat. Instead of having preselected options that you can say, instead there could be an implantation of preselected words that these younger players can use and see to make chat easier. For example text chat has words that are banned or overall not allowed while this more kid friendly chat could only have the basic words allowed with regular menu chat but make it easier to get the point of what they are trying to say across.

3. in the last few updates we have been receiving more spells, which is great. But personally I think we need some new school specific spells. And a great example for this is. Better Minions for myth at a higher level, more damage over time spells for fire, more drain spells for death, etc. The reason for this being is the lower level focuses heavy on there school specific spells but it dies out and becomes bland and blended towards the end game. Even if some of these spells were banned from PvP. It would still be a massive help for PVE, which even I struggle with sometimes.

4. More Content for f2p players. Now I know its a company and you obviously need that revenue from memberships and cannot give half the game away for free. (which is completely understandable from a game devs perspective) But creating fun and interesting areas for the f2p players allows them to see more into the game and could even cause a spike in daily active players which we would all love to see.
A few ideas for this would be -

1. Opening a bit more of wizard city to f2p
  2. Adding more playable areas for f2p to enjoy to extend play time at the beginning of the game
  3. Adding updated minigames for better rewards.
  4. Fixing the overpriced crown areas.

5. Randomized Fun Dungeons. Now I know it sounds crazy but hear me out. Randomized dungeons in wizard city would create a fun thing that end game and fresh f2p new players alike could enjoy no matter the level. Rewards like cool looking stitch gear, temporary and permanent mounts, A bunch of cool wands that have unique stats, XP, gold, pet snacks, etc would be a thing everyone would have a blast doing!

I hope these suggestions help if any, I just want to see the game thrive like it did back when I was younger and I would really hate to see the player base continue to diminish!

Thanks For Reading

Adrian StormWraith Level 126