Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Desks For All Schools

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 24, 2011
7
I was wondering why there are only six desks and there are seven schools can someone please
add a extra desk

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
4933
Lightning Assassin on Sep 10, 2014 wrote:
I was wondering why there are only six desks and there are seven schools can someone please
add a extra desk
There are seven:
Ice
Fire
Death
Life
Storm
Balance (Instructor)
Myth

Not sure what you missed...but all are represented and all students receive their school desk at some point.

Survivor
Jul 24, 2011
7
No the reason I want a seven desk is because my myth has all the
balance gear plus people should have a chance to make all schools if they
wanted too

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
1077
RavenLady777 on Sep 10, 2014 wrote:
There are seven:
Ice
Fire
Death
Life
Storm
Balance (Instructor)
Myth

Not sure what you missed...but all are represented and all students receive their school desk at some point.
Lightning Assassin is correct, there are six desks with school emblems on the front. There is no desk that displays a Balance symbol to round off the complete set.

Explorer
Jul 24, 2010
68
I thought he meant why are there only six desks (character slots) but 7 schools. It seems like you guys are talking about something completely different.

Survivor
Jul 24, 2011
7
Am talking about the beginning of the game the character selection

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
1077
boom459 on Sep 10, 2014 wrote:
I thought he meant why are there only six desks (character slots) but 7 schools. It seems like you guys are talking about something completely different.
Yep.

Just another "I want a 7th wizard" thread.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
4933
Lucas Rain on Sep 10, 2014 wrote:
Lightning Assassin is correct, there are six desks with school emblems on the front. There is no desk that displays a Balance symbol to round off the complete set.
The OP didn't state that they had to have an emblem. There is a Balance desk, it just doesn't resemble the others.