Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Design your own castle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
I think we should be able to design our own castle!
Here are some guidelines concerning the castle:

Cost - 10,000 crowns (the same amount as many of the crowns castles)

Protection - You should be able to create a boss to protect your castle, and any who you don't want in your house most battle them

Design - There should be a variety of main buildings to choose from, and then accessories to add to it including towers and porches etc.

Landscape - You should be able to choose if you want it to be a small island or a large one, and if you want water falls, or caves, or your castle carved into the side of a mountain.

What other features should there be?
What would your castle look like?

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
Dude if this was made i would totally buy it This is one of the best ideas i have heard about the gam No joke

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
I would have a castle carved out of an iceberg and with all seasons represented. I would also have caves and teleports inside each cave to the master teleporter that has all the caves yet not as option. But think about this: the more parts of your house the fewer objects you can have. The fewer parts of your house the more objects you can have. Knaw on that.

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
This idea should be implemented asap. this would be a rapid money making idea throughout all age groups.

Survivor
Dec 16, 2011
i would have one like the myth house but with orthrus my boss will be orthrus green land stary sky ,ade intirley of stone huge masion mad of solid amber and boss orthrus (cause i love orthrus) rank 7 elite boss 8,000 hp no effense for large hp but i want a challege and i would be able to fight him and would mostly use orthrus ( i just love that spell befor it was minotaur )

Explorer
Jul 25, 2011
i think this a grate idea. i think u shoud b able 2 chos ur landscape,if ther shoud b a village,ading halls in ur castle,how many main flors there shud b,hav as meny flors as u want,how meny guards u want,if there shud be shops,what ur castle shud look like,how meny towers u want,how many balconys u want, wat the main gate and the cort yard shud look like,if there shud b moutins .ect.