Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

deer knight pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 06, 2011
just an idea i see a lot of deerknight pets it would be wonderful if you created a hybrid of those pets that gave a feint in your school, and gear color of the hybrid matches the base colors of your school. i have not used any pet but the deerknight since they came out, and even created a village in my pyramid house for them. but its just a suggestion i have been thinking of for a while. and just wanted to voice it. like a fire hybrid woudl give a fire feint , myth hybrid would give a myth feint and so on it would be cool

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
evansoultamer on Oct 24, 2016 wrote:
just an idea i see a lot of deerknight pets it would be wonderful if you created a hybrid of those pets that gave a feint in your school, and gear color of the hybrid matches the base colors of your school. i have not used any pet but the deerknight since they came out, and even created a village in my pyramid house for them. but its just a suggestion i have been thinking of for a while. and just wanted to voice it. like a fire hybrid woudl give a fire feint , myth hybrid would give a myth feint and so on it would be cool
See I like the idea of different colours (I'm not sure if it's dyeable or not, if not then I agree it should be), but hybrids with different cards wouldn't work. Because the current Feint isn't ; it's . Cool idea, and maybe a couple of hybrids from this pet would be cool, but the school Feints probably wouldn't work.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
evansoultamer on Oct 24, 2016 wrote:
except feint isnt death, it' universal..... i see where ya going.... but feint, hex, curse, tower, pretty much balance blades... aren't school based... their universal based... balance blade is an iffy

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
would having school varied deer knight be nice, yeah...have it where the 2 gems on it's armor are different colors.. and his armor is so slightly tinted.... and gives Fire Deer Knight, Life Deer Knight Myth Deer Knight......etc.. would be great... but the feint doesnt need to be changed,,,,,, since it's universal

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
School based feints make no sense. It removes the risk side of the feint. Feints only work because they are universal and create a risk to the caster as well. School feints would just turn them into overpowered traps for every school.

Defender
Mar 08, 2011
Blaze Sandblade on Oct 24, 2016 wrote:
See I like the idea of different colours (I'm not sure if it's dyeable or not, if not then I agree it should be), but hybrids with different cards wouldn't work. Because the current Feint isn't ; it's . Cool idea, and maybe a couple of hybrids from this pet would be cool, but the school Feints probably wouldn't work.
What if it came with a school feint? That way other people wouldn't be able to use your feint and it could be useful.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Bigboss1029 on Oct 25, 2016 wrote:
What if it came with a school feint? That way other people wouldn't be able to use your feint and it could be useful.
The only way it could work in a fair way is if it still gives the caster a universal trap instead of school. It's really not needed though. There's already loads of stackable feints available in game.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Bigboss1029 on Oct 25, 2016 wrote:
You do have a good point. I can see why school faints can be very useful. Players just hate it when their faint gets destroyed by someone's wand shot or casts a really low pip spell messing your chance up for a kill which is not fair to anyone. Therefore I love your idea and it's reasonable. Those who think otherwise are just expressions of their own opinion on how they see it.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2011
well if you were fighting a boss of your school the school feint would be a risk also there are quite a few player cast spells mostly that will break a feint as far as i know has one the you take damage from. also most bosses in higher lvls have 2 or more schools. but i dont see how that lowers the risk factor

Survivor
Jul 06, 2011
seethe42 on Oct 25, 2016 wrote:
School based feints make no sense. It removes the risk side of the feint. Feints only work because they are universal and create a risk to the caster as well. School feints would just turn them into overpowered traps for every school.
a feint IS an overpowered trap for each school, that you can cast and any one can use, which leaves little or no gain for you and still the risk of the trap to your self. a school based feint is a trap for your school that less people can use and if a minion or boss is your school it is still the risk,