Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

death spell lvl 35

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 13, 2011
Hi , just thought I would have a whine about the new death utility spell i got for lvl 35.
i am really dissapointed enough so that i am posting a flame on a forum when i usually wouldnt be bothered to use a forum.

lets take a look at why i hate this.
how many death charms do i already have at disposal?>
feignt +70% damage -30% to self
death blade +40% death damage
death trap 30% death damage
curse 20% damage
now add pet wraith sometimes adds another 40% blade that stacks
treasure cards all stack even feignt
now i also have spirit blade +35% death, life, myth
and spirit trap +25% death ,life,myth'
i have had over 100 duels in arena and i can tell you right now i have never had a match with even level player where i could go enough rounds to use all the current traps i have. if i did i would be dead before i could finnaly cast a damage spell.
and now the death death spell is another deathblade??
whats worse is it is (take 300 death damage and puts a +30% blade on me
so now i have yet another charm that i find useless because i dont have 10 rounds to put all my charms on. and why would i bother with athis one when i already have better ones.
the worst part about this spell is taking death damage
which means i have to use this charm before any other blades on myself otherwise the 300 death damage i take multiplies and uses my other blades to really hurt me..
seriously this is a waste of a spell.
if i am going to take 300 damage for a blade it should be a very good blade..30% is not even worth using it considering how many other traps and blades i have already!
why not give a new damage spell instead , i have wraith since forever death does not need any more charms..
now if anyone can point out a good use for this charm then please tell us.?
and make sure you remember death already has too many charms especially when you include treasure charms in deck..