Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death spell Idea

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 14, 2009
Ok, here is new death spell I came up with, it's not an attack.

5 pip spell

Spell: Dark Game

School: Death

Type: manipulation

Duration: 2 rounds

Accuracy: 85%

Animaton: 2 Skull dice fall from a skeleton hand in the sky. Kinda like helping hand. A ghostly number appears after the dice fall and a symbol for no traps, no blades, no shields, no heals, or no attacks will show up.

Effect: Put's a random rule on one enemy player like no traps allowed or no same spell twice, the penalty depends on the dice number that appears; and if the spell says no shields and the enemy shields, the skeleton hand comes back down and places a spell on that enemy.

The strength of the penalty depends on the dice roll number.

The type of penalty depends on the rule. no shields=dot penalty, no blades=weakness penalty, no heals=Up to 2000 Death damage penalty, no same spell twice=trap penalty, no attacks=trap penalty.

So if it rolls a 10 and you use the spell it says not to, the penalty could be -90% weakness on the player that breaks the rule if you Roll a 2 the penalty might be a +35 death trap. You roll a 12 and It could be an extremely high damage Death DOT .

The rule on the the enemy can't be changed unless another death wizard cast's the dark game spell on the enemy.

Survivor
Sep 20, 2014
nevergameover on Apr 7, 2015 wrote:
Ok, here is new death spell I came up with, it's not an attack.

5 pip spell

Spell: Dark Game

School: Death

Type: manipulation

Duration: 2 rounds

Accuracy: 85%

Animaton: 2 Skull dice fall from a skeleton hand in the sky. Kinda like helping hand. A ghostly number appears after the dice fall and a symbol for no traps, no blades, no shields, no heals, or no attacks will show up.

Effect: Put's a random rule on one enemy player like no traps allowed or no same spell twice, the penalty depends on the dice number that appears; and if the spell says no shields and the enemy shields, the skeleton hand comes back down and places a spell on that enemy.

The strength of the penalty depends on the dice roll number.

The type of penalty depends on the rule. no shields=dot penalty, no blades=weakness penalty, no heals=Up to 2000 Death damage penalty, no same spell twice=trap penalty, no attacks=trap penalty.

So if it rolls a 10 and you use the spell it says not to, the penalty could be -90% weakness on the player that breaks the rule if you Roll a 2 the penalty might be a +35 death trap. You roll a 12 and It could be an extremely high damage Death DOT .

The rule on the the enemy can't be changed unless another death wizard cast's the dark game spell on the enemy.
I think that would be really confusing to follow

Explorer
Feb 23, 2015
Definitely confusing and I could only imagine how difficult something that that would be to program. Besides that, if the Death school was allowed a spell like this then every school would have to be given a spell that allowed its students to bend or break the rules of the game in some way or another.

Survivor
Aug 23, 2012
well i think it's a good idea, but it's kinda confusing.

Explorer
Feb 14, 2009
General American on Apr 12, 2015 wrote:
Definitely confusing and I could only imagine how difficult something that that would be to program. Besides that, if the Death school was allowed a spell like this then every school would have to be given a spell that allowed its students to bend or break the rules of the game in some way or another.
Um, it's a manipulation spell like beguile. All the card would say is "put rule on enemy for 2 turns" and what about supernova, aura breaker, guardian spirit, insane bolt, shift? Don't these bend or break the rules? should every school have spells similar to these?

Explorer
Jul 20, 2014
Great idea, but VERY confusing. Maybe there could only be a few variations to it. Or, make it kind of like a Wild Bolt only for a penalty. So the card would say "No traps, blades, or heals for 2 rounds." Something like that.

Your animation seemed great, but maybe instead of a ghostly number, have a ghost appear and pick up the die, and then the penalty flashes on the screen. Might be a little complicated though.

Leesha StarForge, level 53