Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death School spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
I'm a lvl 63 death wizard and there is something that has started to bug me. Every School has a spell that either stuns or does massive on going damage to everyone. etc. I was wondering why the death school doesnt have that. I know we can absorb but are spells are way to weak in our opinion. Can you maybe edit a few? our gear is really weak but i can suffice with that. Just consider it plz... it would be alot easier to mix it up like the others cause absorbing gets really old. Like try adding a plague to everyone after you use crow or something. Just kinda spice it up ya know thanks

Blaze Stormshade

Defender
Jul 06, 2011
I agree. wraith is the weakest rank 6 spell. so are all the drain spells, but that's just because they return life. i assure you, the death spells would be a lot stronger without the drain, but which would you prefer, a weaker spell that gives life, or a stronger spell that does'nt? besides you have some spells that are strong. poison, banshee, and skeletal pirate.

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
I agree because i am gettinf tired of doing scarecrow again again again and again in a battle i might do it by choise but i see that its a waste of pips and mana most of the time because unless its really gonna be powered up and your critical it does less damage than wraith and naturally just gives you 200 HP back thats nothing if your lvl 60+ because most of us have 3,000+ HP so to us that is basicly nothing of interest. I know we are snart in powering it up and though that is a good idea i say it by expiriance againts a couple monsters that are all 1,925 or somthing like that ( the elephants in zamunda outskirtz, Zafaria ) i did a ominous scarecrow ( scarecrow pet spell (( death only pet (( lvl 48 school pet) with a death blade and the balance spell spirit blade and it only did 1,020 damage so it leaves like 905 HP points on them and that is much more than another scarecrow even when an added death blade is in play. and to us deaths its just not fair

Ronan Darkshade, lvl 66 Necromancer ( death ) working on the kings tomb in zamunda