Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death bubble

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 02, 2009
i have an idea about a new death bubble. it will cost 4-5 pips. its basically a normal death bubble with -50% heal, but it has a 25% attack on all death spells. i think this should work for life too since they're attack is weak.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Steve365 wrote:
i have an idea about a new death bubble. it will cost 4-5 pips. its basically a normal death bubble with -50% heal, but it has a 25% attack on all death spells. i think this should work for life too since they're attack is weak.

There is a global spell for Death wizards that increases damage already. It comes with the Red Ghost pet.

Infection and damage increasing "might" be getting into the overpower side, but you do indicate it costs 4-5 pips, which is on the steep side.

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
I just want to change doom and gloom to increasing death damage. Weaken heals is no good, it doesn't do any good in PvP with healing boosts and no one ever uses it.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
bravevline wrote:
I just want to change doom and gloom to increasing death damage. Weaken heals is no good, it doesn't do any good in PvP with healing boosts and no one ever uses it.

????

I've heard that comment for PvE, but never PvP? A Doom and Gloom and Infection is horrible healing, even with healing boosts........and there are a ton of Death wizards that use it (in PvP anyways).